GH50: January 2014 Discussion - HAPPY NEW YEAR!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes it is but she kept the Webber name after divorced jeff.

My memory is a blur did she marry edward when CC Capwell was playing him? Cuz if so shouldnt be going by the name of Heather Q? I would die laughing if she ended up with a few ELQ share after having been secretly married to Tracys dad and never getting a legal annulment.

• Members

Yes the story was horrible but if some good can come out of it i would be down with it. And heather being involved with ELQ and removed as far as possible from franco would qualify as something good lol

I still think the franco is heather's story can be re worked and heather could admit that she lied about franco becuz she never managed to build a good relationship with steven lars. She saw frodd as a suitable replacement (crazy heather webber would think that) and lied about being his mom. Hence scotty didnt father that freak when he was a 10 years old.

• Members

Ava getting to Sam was fun. I did like that. I just wish they'd be consistent with Ava. She has such potential.

IB hasn't been very good since returning. He's had a few good moments but Duke's rarely been given a POV.

I'm with Chit in that I only liked the Heather/Carly scenes because of the actresses. Where was trying to make people care about Heather when she was falling off roofs, kidnapping and switching babies, etc.? And besides, it's not even the truth of her history, really. Sigh.

Chupacabra should be a drinking game. I really can't care less about Heather nearly getting caught for the zillionth time but then not really getting caught. How long is this storyline going to go on for? Can someone spoil me please. I'm very OK with that.

Michael pulling a Carly and Sonny and screaming for an hour does nothing for me. Morgan definitely works better with them in scenes, TBH. He looks so lost with Ava and Julian, which I suppose is the point.

• Members

It annoys me this show only plays beats with characters just for the plot. It's the only reason Lulu and Nikolas are finally sharing scenes, just for the eventual Ben reveal. It's all so obvious.

Ugh, I knew Emma saying "witch please" meant Sabrina would be right around the corner.

Nice to see Thaao Penghlis. I'd rather it be DAYS and all it does is make me miss Tony DiMera, but at least he's working. Robin's return was just such a complete waste. I shouldn't really be surprised by that. I actually haven't minded watching Robin for the most part this go around.

So is the WSB now being taken over by the League of Villains? Ugh.

And more Roger Howarth crap. "What's all this" "The poice station". LMAO at Anna.

• Members

Yes it is contrived how much time Lulu is automatically spending with Ben.

Obrecht is rocking that bun

WTF? Does Heather really have Fernclifff under her control or something? And wow, she's really trying to manipulate those little boys into killing Carly. Why hasn't anyone seen Heather yet? She pretended to be the stable hand but he has a real one that takes care of the horses. No one has shown up to do that in the last 2 days

This story is really making Anna and her cops look stupid

Emma's blatant rudeness and calling adult's bitch (yes that's what she is doing) is completely out of hand and she needs to get her ass checked. This little brat's mouth is not cute!

Victor Cassadine now director of the WSB. Whatever. Why did he have two agents in Robin's house pointing guns at her? This is Robin's exit? How abrupt and how stupid

Did anyone else think that guard was going to trick Kiki going into the room and lock her in there? Man I wanted that to happen so bad

CioEVI8.jpg

"Heather" revealed

Archived