GH50: January 2014 Discussion - HAPPY NEW YEAR!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Really?

I did not see it that way at all.

Chandra Wilson was totally wasted.

I dont understand why Franco is so OTT and slapstick. Is this a writing or acting choice? Both? Why? It really hurts the character.

The Sonny/Duke scenes were great.

I like lulu and dante, but im not invested in them at all.

Alexis was acting like a 12 yearold. It was pathetic.

• Members

And some are calling the way Ava acts juvenile... alexis losing her marble over jillian is so annoying. Wdv in general turns me off but ju-lex are an epic fail for me.

I am warming to this version of Lante as i couldnt stand the way jmb made lulu looki like a conceited bitch with self entitlement issue.

This lulu is actually closer to what id expect luke and lauras daughter would be like

notice how anytime someone swing by to pick up food for bobbie they end up leaving without their take out order? Poor bobbie must be about to feint from malnuttrition by now

• Members

Ugh at Alexis constantly acting like a 13 year old girl about to get her first kiss around Julian. I can't with that nonsense.

So they get the Grey's Anatomy guest star and put her in scenes with only Hammy Howarth? WTF! He was awful today and those scenes were so pointless. Are we actually supposed to feel bad for Franco getting arrest? I don't f-cking think so!

Oh crap, Kiki and Michael are back tomorrow.

laugh.pnglaugh.png

Archived