GH50: January 2014 Discussion - HAPPY NEW YEAR!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Perfect banner.

I can't believe how much I like Dante and Lulu. Emme and Dominic have done very well with this pregnancy story.

I see we're meeting Maxie's next love interest? He seems tolerable acting wise, I guess. I have to see more [EDIT: Nevermind. He's not]. I'm assuming he's on contract, of course.

Ugh, I can't with Sabrina/Felix anymore.

Emma marrying Robin and Patrick is cute.

It was nice to see Sam and Nikolas in scenes together. Kelly Monaco actually showed up for work ... until Easton's boring ass showed up on-screen. Didn't they use to have some chemistry? God, they're boring, lifeless and have zero chemistry.

• Members

LOL at the picture.

I'm irritated we're going to have to sit through 'poor suffering heroine Sabrina' who's 'doing the right thing' in hiding her pregnancy.

UGH.

And triple UGH to Silas and Sam's love scene. He looks way way way way too old for her. And again they have zero chemistry. And what's their relationship even based on? He saved her son?

• Members

Its too bad that the actors aren't even given the option to have their characters with other partners bc of this desperate grab to hold onto nostalgia from a show cancelled 10 years ago that really isn't relevant today. Visually, Sam looks like she could make for at least a good looking couple with this new guy, but nothing will happen there except maybe a tease. She had chem with William DeVry but he was made into her father. She even seemed to have more spark with her cousin Nikolas than boring Silas.

• Members

I saw the "love" scene the other day (not sure how but someone got their hands on it and posted it on Twitter), and for the life of me, I see absolutely nothing between Sam and McBain. They are two of the most lifeless people I've ever seen, and the "making love" just seemed way too choreographed. I didn't buy it. On paper, the scene is fabulous hot and what Daytime should be. Execution with those 2, nada. Greg Vaughn was the only guy to get a pulse from Monaco, IMHO.

Also, ME looks like someone who prefers to bathe about once a week. I find him tremendously disgusting!

Archived