GH50: January 2014 Discussion - HAPPY NEW YEAR!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Rogers body would be ok if he didn't have that odd ribcage. It just looks broken. As for ME, he looks like a girl in jeans, and when he tried to buff up a few months ago, he looked like an 80 year old back in the gym after 35 years. I swear, nothing works for him. He should never wear tshirt and jeans again!

• Members

Can we all just send a collective thanks to the heavens that we didn't have to endure Mikey and Kukla making a real-life-imitating-art sex tape for our New Years' episode? Cause good God, thank you.

Side note: the lack of story or even airtime for Elizabeth, Tracy and Alexis is shocking and appalling but hardly surprising.

• Members

The problem is Maxie doesn't give a [!@#$%^&*] about her family, or anyone but herself, so it would probably just be some sort of generic "shocking" triangle because lol that creepy bisexual will sleep with anyone!11!

• Members

How is this shocking? RC tells his stories in blocks. He will have people on for weeks at a time and then rotate them out to bring in others. The absence of those 3 isn't shocking. He also has Franco, Carly, Heather, Kevin, Lucy, Scott, among others MIA after giving them setup for a bigger story a month ago and now nothing

• Members

It makes no sense that Carly is not involved in any of this mob stuff. Her son is actively in the mob and was going to shoot his father, and Max is in the hospital. FrankenRon don't know how to write these characters out of the bubbles they create for them. It's insane. There should be a main story featured at least 3 days/week and then about 2 side stories with supporting players. You rotate that way. Not have 500 characters rotating them on and off screen every 30 [!@#$%^&*] days. What idiots!

• Members

Can Twat Boy go back under the rock he crawled out of? I was enjoying the break without him. He's so pathetic. What a loser

stHiPRR.jpg

I am NOT here for whiney crying Morgan. Grow some balls, you PUNK ASS BITCH!

Anna's being way too much of a bitch to Nathan

Archived