GH50: January 2014 Discussion - HAPPY NEW YEAR!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He may not be some brilliant actor, but Detective West and Anna had major chemistry, especially when she was giving him the business, which she should do with everyone more often. I did love when she asked if she had a naive country accent, but God knows who scripted the line he responded with: "English, isn't it?" No, it's Japanese! Of course she's English! Who the [!@#$%^&*] thought that was witty repartee? I need for Anna and this dude to start [!@#$%^&*], with her ordering him around and treating him like a n00b the whole time.

Sonny and Morgan's scenes were hilarious for so many reasons, but particularly Maurice Benard's oh-so-emotional whisper-shouting, which was funnier now than it's ever been before. He keeps trying to inject "humanity" and "pathos" into Sonny and it just comes off so overwrought as his voice breaks at the end of every other hammy line. I swear to God he sounded like Redd Foxx grasping his chest and calling for Lizbeth when he begged Morgan to "come home to me!" - like he was about to have a coronary. Who thinks that works? Give him another take and tell him to stop! And poor Bryan Craig isn't doing that great either when he's handed a giant shiny toy gun and ordered to kill Daddy. Shaking his head when Dad orders him to be a man. That's not a good look.

Rafe's hair officially looks like a muffler.

• Members

Haha, now that makes no sense considering Duke was "dead" years before she "died". If she were pregnant when she left, Robert is the only one that would work as her kid's father. If she got pregnant afterwards, I guess they could say anyone. What if he's the son of Anna and

I wouldn't blame Lucy if she f--ked him

Archived