GH50: January 2014 Discussion - HAPPY NEW YEAR!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

At least Ric would be on Ava's level! I would love for Morgan to be drop kicked out of that insipid relationship! He can gamble, get in with the wrong people again and then die! That would be my pay off! SORASing Morgan into this worthless pu$$y was a bad idea!

• Members

If the age difference is what makes them twisted in your eyes i dont share that opinion. I think that on some twisted level theyre both equal and would provide each other the kind of love both have been craving for if its allowed to be pursued.

The compelling part of any vixen is knowing what happent to shape them the way they are and the way ava is desperately clinging to morgan while still holding her own against her brother might be foreshadow for what we ll find out about her past before she discovered she was a jerome.

Both ava and morgan have huge abandonment issue and in some weird way they are helping each other deal with it. Will it last idoubt it but i find something appealing about two damaged souls uncovering side of each other no one has been privy to.

And if woman-child sappy-na can ping pong btwn two men clearly leagues out of her maturity level i dont have a problm with a woman getting her way with a ?uch younger guy who as immature as he can be has potential for growth.

But i respectfully disagree chithappen

• Members

I have no problem with the age difference, but mentally, Morgan is a child and trying to put Ava on this level makes her laughable! This is not intriguing to me at all or romantic.

Ava should be using Morgan to get what she wants from Sonny while she makes Carly miserable. The tears over that child? So not here for that!

• Members

I agree on some level but i dont mind the different side being shown. I enjoy them very much so i am biased of course but ava seems to be re-living her past via morgan. And this time she wants to make it work. Thats my take on it.

I like that their relationship truly has nothing to do with sonny. Well not directly. Ava isnt with morgan to piss off sonny but she would enjoy it as a bonus. Morgan isnt with ava to prove himself in his fathers eyes.

And while the stench of silas permeates her relationship with morgan i think she really cares about him. Acting out as a petulent child is kind of disturbing but may speak loud about her past.

• Members

William DeVry clearly enjoys Nancy's rack. Or he has a blinking problem.

I really can't stand Roger Howarth anymore. Thankfully Jon Lindstrom is on with him.

Oh Lucy ... AGAIN with Scotty?

I totally forgot all about Robert. I know he is still around until tomorrow but people just pop up. It's ridiculous.

Wow, Sonny praised Anna.

• Members

I had to edit my previous post with some more thoughts.

And it looks like a cat scratched Jillian. Who did that awful makeup job?

Oh boy, this non-actor. At least he's pretty I suppose. He has zippo chemistry with Rylan. And Storms, by the way. He has more with Easton.

I never thought I'd see the day where I actually liked Dante and Lulu together and actually want them to get back together. The baby story has really brought out the best in both actors and made that couple very rootable, IMO. It's a rare bright spot, IMO. Rylan's definitely won me over. She never should have been saddled with amnesia and a nonactor in her first few months.

Archived