GH50: January 2014 Discussion - HAPPY NEW YEAR!

• Members

Just finished watching yesterday's show...

I would like Heather more if they cast an actress who makes Kelli Sullivan at her worst look like Meryl Streep. I like when supervillains and cartoon characters are played by actors who can't act, especially if it's an old lady and it's very OTT. Entertainment! Besides if a good actress like Robin Mattson is in a role like this than she's being wasted. If I have to deal with her as Heather, give her some amphetamines.

"It's a sandwich!" Love Carly! Not really but she's entertaining. Even when she annoys the hell out of me, she's fun to watch.

Robin and Patrick were sweet.

Love Liz but her scarf was distracting.

Shut up Franco. The dayplayer playing the guard was better than Howarth in those scenes. And of course Franco and Silas end up together in prison.

Morgan was more lost than usual yesterday. Can't stand his blank face and squeaky voice.

Those kids... oh my god!!! Unbelievable. They are not cute at all and the child actors can't act.

Ron has been worse than Reilly for a long time. The cast of Passions (except for a select few and of course those non acting temp actors) look like master thespians compared to at least half of GH. The stories on PSSNS were also much more interesting and entertaining even if not always for the right reasons.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Shut up Emma. I don't know what was worse - "witch please" or the way the child actress said it. It wasn't cute the first time! I loved Dr. Obrecht's response. And of course that jabroni Carlivati is patting himself on the back for it on twitter.

I also love seeing Dr. O call out incompetent employees. Not as great as her "not 9:01, not 9:02, and certainly not 9:09" but still good.

It is funny seeing Thaao Penghlis back as Victor.

Heather and those kids bored me.

I'm actually starting to like Lulu.

I like Finola but if I listen to her accent for too long it takes me out of her scenes.

Shut up Kiki. Shut up Franco.

• Members

The camp has got to end.

I can take it in small doses; just not a big fan of it; its been back to back lately...just give me a breather in between and I'm good.

as for the WSB portrayed as the evil-doers a big anvil was dropped for me when Robert dialoged the WSB has good and bad; I figured it was a bunch of WSB villains on the way.

This eppy highlighted why I loathe Sabrina of course she was written not to have to tell the truth with everyone Felix, Liz being the one to accidentally spilling it on purpose she' (as always) off the hook and comes up smelling like a rose....I wonder will Emma get on the Sabrina secret train by not telling her father and/or mother. I wouldn't be surprised if her loyalty to Sabrina comes first. I have a feeling Robin is headed for a double-decker...and she's going under.

• Members

Did love Liz and Britt today. I loved seeing Dr. O call out Sabrina for being three minutes late in front of her precious Patrick! Sabrina really sucks the life out of him. And does anyone else also think the name "Sabrina" is stupid? I certainly do.

• Members

Just got caught up. So Kiki would never bother to see the face of the woman she thinks might be Heather? And only one measly orderly pays attention to who is there? I swear, GH right now makes even less sense than Ryan Murphy's AHS Coven did -- an at least that show gave the vet actresses long scenes to chew the scenery with.

I like camp in some soaps. Agnes Nixon (mostly) did good, theatrical camp. But that was based in character. This is just crap.

• Members

Ok the BLT thing and heather running the new asylum has to be a cult thing or the wsb building an army of mindless killer and puppett to carry their misdeeds.

I dare say i found KA not as bad as she usually is. And by some mircale she managed to generate basic chemistry with the noname orderly. So there is possibilities. But kiki genuinely serve no purpose on the show. KA was cute trying to act.

Do KA/RoH have some sort of huge powerbase im not aware of but why isnt rc trying to see where things could go naturally instead of forcing relationships the actors played on another show.

I love Dante asking kiki why she feels so connected to franco cuz i feel the same way. I get it dante is supposed to be in the wrong for not believing poor wittle franco.

I genuinely enjoyed the entire hospital and the scenes highlighting the different dynamic. Britt vs liz was my favorite. I loved that catty side of liz and always felt that liz should have been her rival all along. RH and KT HAD A NICE rythme.

Franco will never work as a character ! Stop trying rc. Today he showed that in spite of his claiming his undying for carly as his driving force he wouldnt trade important info that could lead to heather,s capture. He sold out carly. I dont blame him so would I. But i never claimed carly was the love of my life.

Can Jax come back plz.

• Members

Alice Grant loved and stood up for Heather through everything and not in a million years would she have been so cruel to Heather. I watched every day after school, and I remember what a good mother she was, even when Heather was at her worst.

Morgan looked constipated staring at his phone on Thursday. Hire an acting coach for that dolt already!

Ava, Grow the f*ck up. As I said before, there's an age appropriate man on the horizon. His name is Ric, and it would drive Sonny crazy if you sleep with him.

Enough with this Carly Chupacabra Crap. Heather needs a two month time out from BLTs.

Tracy, just go find Puke yourself, you have a better chance than these Morons!

Monica, did you get your job in Cardiac surgery back yet? I guess we'll find out in your one appearance in April!

AJ did you go to a meeting[see above]

Liz-Good on ya for dunking Britch. She's not as bad as she used to be, but good for you!

Nikolas...ever hear of boarding school? you are on a soap.

Dr.O... Good job dropping shade...Someone should pick on these people that never work. Now, go back to jail and stay there for a while.

Lesley, please apply when that job re-opens.

Archived