GL & OLTL Alum Arrested!!!

• Members

Also, how could Farah be jealous of Scott and Crystal's stories? I was at SOC during the height of Kishdom and only a minority liked that story, while most hated it for being over-the-top, preachy, and cheesy. Let's not forget Crystal's story was also hers...so that logic falls apart easily.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Idk about any of the others except for Michelle Stafford who I don't care about either. FF at least to me seems to be a person who is always talking sh-t about someone and having a stank atttiude. And yes the middle finger then she did a few years was unnecessary. She can't get all butt hurt because people weren't satisfied with her acting. It was what it was.

• Members

I really don't think SMG gets off easy. If anything people are too hard on her. Some of that's down to the fact that I can't stand her former Buffy co-star Alyson Hannigan. Farah is a lot like Alyson! Same very annoying acting style, same whiny yet smug voice. They even look a lot like each other.

I kind of agree about RS, as much as I love her and Dorian. I do think some of Robin's rants on her hotline a few years back about some of her co-stars were unprofessional but I guess I'm biased because I think she's an amazing actress and Dorian was one of my favorite characters ever on OLTL.

Stacy was terrible but I liked Kyle a lot! I do think "Kish" (ship names make me sick lol) was overhyped but they and their actors were blamed for the ratings loss a while back when there was a lot more wrong with OLTL that drove fans away.

• Members

Bingo. The other issue with Fath is that she has absolutely no sense of humour about herself. Someone like Ronn Moss or Katherine Kelly Lang has the good sense to laugh at themselves and not take it so seriously. And let's not overlook Fath's behaviour in the E! series 'Dirty Soap' where she came off as a hugely unlikeable, whiney, bitch.

Archived