GL & OLTL Alum Arrested!!!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The main issue I had with Kish, and what I think was the "gay problem" if there ever was one (ratings dropped even further for a ood period when they were gone) was the over the top ridiculous Dorian "lesbian" marriage side story that got thrown in with them. Of course with everything gone we instead were left with the close rape/electroshoc of Jessica and her teenaged romance with Ford.

• Members

And honestly, if this does come out as Crystal Hunt's fault (and I suspect there's more to the story) I don't think attacking someone is, personally, on the same level as Scott Evans being stupid enough to buy a small amount of drugs from an undercover cop while partying. He doesn't come off as that savvy (ie the leaked fully nude selfie pics that leaked a few months back) but relatively harmless to anyone but arguably himself--I don't see it as the same thing, but I guess it depends on your take on drugs.

• Members

I loved Kish. I loved the big gay wedding story. I loved all of it. I thought it was bold and risky at a time when daytime and the public needed it, and I thought it was something Dorian would do. I had no problem with any of that. Except for when they were fired. Then virtually everything that was good on the show shriveled up and died, for a long time and while it did improve in some areas it never really rebounded in full before cancellation.

I meant about Hunt herself. There were little stories here and there about her back in those days, and at OLTL. But yeah, I also really disliked her on both GL and OLTL.

Archived