GH50: December 2013 Discussion

• Members

I'm anxious to see to Carly and Maxie react to Robin's return. I feel like they were kept away from the wedding so they could have their own encounters with her separate of the wedding.

All I could think when Emma called Anna grandma was that they RARELY share a scene together. It's a shame.

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought Robin was annoying as hell in the late 90s, but she hasn't bothered me that much in recent years. Perhaps because I no longer have an investment in Carly, or because her self-righteousness is tempered by other people. I don't know.

Anna doesn't give a !@#$%^&*].

Check him for ticks.

• Members

Some questions as well as just idle thoughts for our collective intelligence:

Why are Julian and Ava having cocktails in the hotel lobby right by the front door in December? It isn't exactly a big enough lobby for that. There's not a side bar? Another room? In his suite?

Does no one hear the low-flying helicopter and the screams emanating from the direction of the ballroom?

I see Ron and co. have returned to their tried and true method of "big event happens - everyone stands in pre-marked spots and groupings regardless of any realistic reaction in order to manage crowd scenes in budget-conscious and plot-centric way." As in:

• Felicia and Mac stand around talking to themselves about how Mac can't just walk or even run over to Robin.
  • Sabrina and Felix begin recording a DVD commentary in their corner of the room about what is happening before their eyes.
  • Liz and Epiphany play Greek Chorus out loud.
  • Absolutely no one goes over to Robin and Patrick because this crowd drama is strictly regimented and inorganic.

Why has no one at Wyndemere gone to check on Robin? "Ah, she headed into town, she's alright." Nikolas even went to bed!

• Members

Logic? Was ist das?

They could have at least had people walk up to her, trying to understand, and Robin could quickly interact with them before asking to be left alone with Patrick. All the side conversations could have easily be done elsewhere as they waited for R&P to have their talk.

• Members

I could not stop laughing at Sabrina collapsing into a heap, wailing and howling just offscreen as Patrick and Robin kissed. Who in the control room thought that was a good idea? It just makes her come off even worse.

Felix was unbelievable, unsurprising as this bullshit relationship is his entire life. Trying to convince Sabrina that Patrick just needs time to process and not to give up on him. Sit down, Felix! Have all the seats, since there's not gonna be a wedding! His desperate attempt to screw on a bitchface at Robin as he hurried out was hilarious.

Archived