GH50: December 2013 Discussion

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why is Jerry Jax connected to EVERY villain that returns or joins the show? This is ridiculous. I think Heather is the only one he hasn't been linked to

GH is killing me over here. I have not laughed so hard at the show in a long time

11ueu1j.gif

tumblr_mdulpk9GCE1rjme7ro1_400.gif

Sabrina got punked! lol

• Members

Robin's popularity was all because of Stone. Before that she was a lot like Sabrina. For years in the early 1990's she was just the girl next door who longed for Jason Quartermaine and was always just a "buddy" to him and Brenda. Shre really didn't have a big storyline. It was Stone that brought her to popularity. I'm not a huge Robin fan but the Robin and Stone story was legendary. There was even a diary of their love story out in real life. I think i have it somewhere.

Her and Jason were OK until she got all high and mighty and told AJ that Michael was his son...against Jason's wishes. She also had that short bitchy haircut. DIdn't like her at that point...was thrilled when she left. Then years later when she returned, she was OK. She had matured a little more. Although i hated the post-partum depression storyline.

• Members

I just watched and I am laughing my ass of at Patrick kissing Robin and Sabrina falling to the floor! laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png LMAO, bye bitch! Felix is so ridiculous. Did you all see him shooting daggers at Patrick and Robin as he went to go chase after Sabrina? Idiot!

Luke/Jerry - zzzZZzzz

Sam and Silas added what exactly to the wedding? Did they have a single line today?

• Members

Not even the same zip code. Puke's anger came off as very cartoonish. Laughable!

Sam and Silas were on today?

You can really tell many of the people on Twitter who watched it today don't know jack about Soaps. Patty struggling with this would be so fake. I'm sure JT can pull it off, but we would know better. It should have been Liz instead of Sabrina, a character the audience has no reason to care about or be torn over. Scrubs or Purina? No brainer because Scrubs is an established paiiring with a considerable fan base. Sabrina is no one to us. The deck was stacked against her. That's not drama!

I remember when this was done on AW. Cass' wife, Kathleen, returned from the dead, and he loved her more than so many things. Eventually, he chose Frankie (not sure why). The audience was divided because Frankie was an established character and wasn't forced on the audience. She became a fan fav (not sure why), so when Kathleen returned, Cass was torn as was the audience.

My heart was not breaking for anyone today. I didn't care too much at all. JT did a great job, but GH has quite a few actors who can push through the garbage and convince us of the character's struggles.

• Members

Patrick really wasn't struggling, IMO. He was all about Robin and Robin knew it; everyone in that church knew it, even trick-ass Felix. Robin told him to go handle his business with Sabrina because she knew. Everything those two said and did together made it clear Patrick's choice was already made, he just had to go verbalize it to Bride #2.

Ron will milk it for a few episodes at least as Patrick gets mealymouthed with Sabrina, but the fact that the issue was already so cut and dried today means that even he knows and is wrapping this up.

• Members
They helped fill up space. Im surprised people didn't complain about the church being empty for a wedding. I don't think they needed to add anything to this. They played the part of extras except we know them, so they weren't random

Oh and yes Felix is ridiculous. I almost half expected him to offer to marry Sabrina right there to make her feel better

When I watched Sabrina's meltdown today, the one thought I had after I was done laughing was that, oh well I guess it's time for her to go psycho. Any bets on when she takes Robin hostage? Maybe the New Years Eve event?

• Members

You want to lay your money down? I'll do it! As far as Patrick's "choice" I will wager this is over by Christmas at the latest.

The funny thing is, on some level Sabrina had a clue that Carlos wasn't bullshitting her. That dude is creepy and a macho pig, but he's all swagger and machismo. And when he saw Robin he was freaked out and all that fell away - he was not his usual gross self, he was upset. Sabrina knows him well enough to know he wasn't lying.

Archived