GH50: December 2013 Discussion

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:P Here the boy's name is Patrick and "Patty" throws me all because she spent the episode with Felix.

Speaking of Felix, have you all discussed the transparency of two minorities for the price of one recurring character with his date to the wedding? I'm sure he's being referred to as Dr. Gaysian somewhere on the Internet and I really wish I could applaud the effort to be more diverse but there's something very hollow and contrived about the whole thing (to me, at least).

• Members

That's a shame. I haven't watched this show regularly in over 15 years, when Bobbie was still quite key. I have read various things on this board about her lack of appearances on the show in recent years and whether fact or fiction, I hope that's all the past now and they use her more often.

• Members

Same here. Bobbie as Carly's mother has never worked for me with anyone but Sarah Brown. Granted all the meaty Bobbie/Carly stuff was always between those two but regardless, I've never felt the same connection between actors as I have with those two.

So happy to have Robin reunited with her family. And I say this as a MAJOR Robin hater. Well, mainly her late 90's saint Robin [!@#$%^&*]. I really do hope she can set Emma straight in regards to the "Britch." Britt and her hair are much to fabulous to be called such a lame nickname by an even more tacky queen.

Archived