GH50: December 2013 Discussion

• Members

I have a horrible feeling Patrick will choose Sabrina temporarily (possibly because he will get angry & blame Robin for not coming back to him) OR Sabrina will be pregnant. Possibly by Carlos and passing it off as Patrick's to ensnare him. 12 more months of DRAMA!!!

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thank you! That was what I was saying earlier, about the stilted, awkward way Ron conducts so many crowd scenes like this one, with people just segregated in their corners, muttering to themselves. No way on Earth Mac would not have bum-rushed that, among others.

I'm not convinced Sabrina has grown lady parts.

• Members

I was indifferent to Sabrina's pain and humiliation. I've been given no reason to care about her and Patty. I don't care for Scrubs or Purina, so whatever the outcome, I'm good.

However, I see potential with Sabrina sans Patty, so perhaps I do have a horse here. Scrubs can reunite and go!

• Members

LMAO!

I think I envision hot, passionate, angry revenge sex with Carlos, after which she will discover she's pregnant but won't know if it's Patrick or Carlos's so she will pass it off as Patrick's for good measure. All while Felix holds her hand and tells her this is not her fault.

Drama.

Oooh! And, then, Robin will get with Carlos. For good measure. Yes. Ron, take note. This is going to be fun!

• Members

I don't go on VeRonica's twitter but I saw the tweets on another board. Two viewers started a racist-gate over the treatment of Sabrina on today's epi and even tried to attack KMc and call her racist(they obviously missed the memo that she's half Mexican).

Now I could make a decent case about Clowtini and what I felt was racism using both OLTL and GH but please the white latina has suffered no racism.

• Members

You guys and these nicknames! I'm so slow, I thought Patty=Felix (i.e., Labelle). It looks like they've softened Britt (who reminds me of Cecily Strong from SNL) for her relationship with Nikolas so there's room for Sabrina to take a typical RC personality flip for the worse. I hope for the sake of female integrity on soaps (Carl, don't even bother my brother), they won't let the girl lose her mind over losing a man.

• Members

I've never made the connection either, but for me, that was always because Bobbie was never really given anything to do with LW's Carly. Anything major happening with Carly always excluded Bobbie. When Michael was shot, Bobbie was barely there. Michael went to jail, and still no Bobbie.

Archived