GH50: December 2013 Discussion

• Members

I don't think it would have been Robin's place to do that. It's not her wedding and she shouldn't be the one to call shots and formally end it by making the guests leave. That should have been a decision for Patrick to make or at the very least Elizabeth or Felix as the best people. Those two really should have been the ones to lead things. The Sabrina fans would probably further vilify Robin had she done it

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OK, so Patrick should have asked them to leave. :lol: In any case, it should have been done. You can't just have this ridiculously private/charged moment and everyone's standing around you, watching and commenting like they're in the movies!

• Members

I should point out that I never said she should dismiss them. I said she should ask her family & friends to leave so that she and Patrick could have a few private moments, or leave with him to get that. Especially after Sabrina ran out, the tears of pain staining the floors and carpets, there was no reason for them to rudely hang around. Like, they're reuniting bitches... GTFO!

• Members

Lmao at Bobbie sitting down as soon as Carly said she had something to tell her—she just knew some f..uckery was coming her way.

Wow, Sabrina wasn't totally pathetic! She didn't expect Patrick to choose her and wants to return the rings.

• Members

Why is a BIG BAD MOBSTER BOSS MAN hanging around dark alleyways/docks with a subordinate, drinking beer? Oh, I know! So he can run into Someone Important!

Btw, none of the citizens of Port Charles would ever really be caught dead around that dock/warehouse-looking/river area. Especially women all by themselves. It looks like a place with dying drug addicts in the corner and a place where you would get raped. Why is it a regular walking around space? I'd avoid going through there like the plague.

• Members

Ugh that [!@#$%^&*] dock pisses me off. For over 20 years there was a beautiful, well known pier in Port Charles that EVERYONE frequented (and got pushed off lol). Then Ron comes in and dumps it for this shithole...It's one of the only things he's done that really bothered me.

Archived