GH50: December 2013 Discussion

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Re: Robin hiding for the hour was not a problem. I can imagine classic Y&R, BB and DAYS doing the exact same thing and viewers just going nuts with frustration (provided that the writing is there). BUT I could not agree more regarding her having a better hiding place. Couldn't they have made it less cartoonish and stupid?

Emma seeing Robin and running to her was still very touching.

• Members

Of course 6,0000 year old Luke grabs the side of the building. Ugh. Kill him already.

Jason Thompson is a million times better with Kimberly.

Sabrina's collapse into tears as Patrick kissed Robin was nice payoff after watching that thing get shoved down our throats for over a year.

• Members

Kimberly has always been a colossal bore and limited actress. Robin is a "success" because of who her parents are.

Lol about Sobby. I'm actually interested to see what the character can offer w/out Patty. Cockroach Rivera is NOT an option. That is not believable on any level!

• Members

Me too. And LOL at Cockroach Rivera. He's such a total waste of space. I still can't believe he and Ava had that episode-long conversation, it was only so Ron could have Ava burn the DVDs at the end, it was all just stupid filler. He also looks sleazy and I can see him going nuts over Sabrina. He'll be a scapegoat at some point, not that I care, but I can see it.

• Members

I don't even have that long of a history with the show & Robin but I was on her side instantly. She has my allegiance and I cared for her in a very short amount of time. So, at least for me, I could care less who her parents are.

• Members
You're certainly entitled to this opinion, but it's a ridiculous one. The majority of Robin/Kimberly's popularity & success occurred while Robert and Anna were either off canvas, dead, or both. She may have been popular as R&A's daughter in 1985 but she has certainly built a popularity & fan base completely unrelated to them over the past 28 (!!) years.

• Members

Fine! I'll let you guys have this one.

I will just be super happy when Kim takes her boring ass off of GH :)

I can't imagine the audience longing for Carlos and Sabrina. It's an odd choice for Sobby's first love and a JTS! He looks filthy and high most of the time!

Archived