GH50: December 2013 Discussion

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love how they said the wedding was "a week away" three weeks ago and it's only now happening. I mean, come on, it's not as if it built any tension, did it? Everybody was like "what's the rush?" and, apparently, the writers weren't in a rush. If they had planned it in advance, they would have known the wedding was in three weeks and could have said so (I know, I'm asking too much) :lol:

• Members

Does anyone else feel like Bobbie's little story is off? It feels like they had plans to introduce Lucas or something and Jackie had signed on for a certain amount of episodes but for some reason, the plans fell through and this mess is a hastily written rewrite to accommodate Jackie's contract.

• Members

No. I hadn't thought of Lucas once until you just mentioned him. Her return seems typical of Cartini's writing. How many other driveby messes has he done with vets since he came on board? I didn't think Bobbie was ever meant to have a story. She's a plot point

• Members

Not that nonsensical sh!t is new for Craptini, but Bobbie's presence is so out of place, it's ridiculous even for the wretched duo in charge of this show. If they were going to go this route, Bobbie should have been on canvas for more than 1/2 an eppy and not entertaining a terrorist and running errands for him? Wow! Just [!@#$%^&*] wow!

Lucas may have been dropped for now. There are too many characters, and the pacing/rotation/stalling is abysmal. If you are going to have this many characters, you have to be skilled to have them all make sense. Currently, GH does not make sense because you can tell, in many cases, the budget is keeping a key character off canvas. The quickest fix is to get rid of some of these characters, but if Crappy do that, they might have to delve into depth, character growth and plain ole good storytelling - they simply are not equipped! Please prove me wrong!!!!!

laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

• Members

Bobbie's absolutely a plot point. It was clear the moment she was taken hostage. Bobbie's just going to stand there as he BARELY waves that little knife around? So stupid. The point of her return is ..... ? I'm glad to see her, but seriously?

I too wish they'd stop teasing us Luke dying. Ugh. Jerry probably breaks his fall and gets taken away or dies.

And that wedding ... OMG. Talk about heavy handed. So drawn out. And Robin still wasn't going to interrupt. Ugh. Thank god Emma saw her. I almost forgot that Emma was her daughter and not Sabrina's.

And honestly the only reaction I want to see is Mac's.

Oh and Sam and Silas are at this wedding because ..... ?

• Members

If Hearher can fall off a roof and survive, then I don't get the point of making it look like Luke is in danger under the same circumstances

Sam and Patrick are acquaintances. Not quite friends but he helped her when Danny was sick and got closer then. She also helped give him words of encouragement with moving on after a spouse dies as she went through this herself. Her invitation makes sense. Silas of course was her date

Archived