Big Brother (Live Feeds/Other Spoilers)

• Members

I read that Howard said he's a lot like Jeremy outside the house. I can see it.

The five douches are really working too hard tonight except for King Douchebag Anthony. Somebody besides Candice has to see this.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think the season's already over. The bigots will win. It's just a question of which bigot. I can't even say they're good players, because they're not. McCrae has really shown that tonight. The only good thing about him is that I can laugh when people call him "Darlene" (from Roseanne).

The women for the most part are just embarrassing. I cringe at Helen over and over again. The casting must go out of their way to find women who will do anything to help men win. If that is true, and the show is giddy over the likes of Jeremy or Spencer winning, I'm glad the ratings are in the toilet.

• Members

I know, I know but I won't officially surrender until after Thursday's episode when Anthony probably wins his second HoH (this is his first one). If it isn't him it'll probably be one of his alliance of 12.

Aaryn is accusing Kait of being a big bully for doing exactly what Jeremy is doing every day (threatening people to take Elissa out or else). She just wants Kait away from Jeremy's **** so she can start in on it.

• Members

Spencer, you'll NEVER get MVP. Not even you, Helen. Candice or Judd will get it once Elissa leaves. Watch and see.

And these people doubting Candice winning HOH is stupid because sometimes it happens. Look at Kalia. Jen. Porsche. People doubted them winning HOH and they did when least expected.

• Members

Will season 5?

To be honest as cocky as Dustin BB8 was and as much as I delighted in his demise, every gay man since has sucked compared to him.

ETA: Kevin BB11 chest bumping Ronnie was pretty awesome, but everything else he did was pretty tame. I forget about him.

• Members

Well, calling it a night feedwise. Punching bags (aka: "the negativity in the house") Elissa and Candice have gone to bed while the MC run their mansion and ho's and while the bigots try not to say racial, homophobic or misogynic slurs so not to be kicked out the game.

• Members

I forgot about Will.

Once Kevin got going (after Jessie was booted and he was no longer dealing with constantly being a target of his own alliance), he became one of my favorite players. He won some key competitions and was ballsy and entertaining. I still wish he'd won.

• Members

Anthony is telling everybody with ears he has ears and eyes everywhere.

Andy and Amanda are thinking "why has this week been so difficult when we have the clear numbers?"

Howard, Spencer, McCrae are being obvious about their disinterest in sticking to the plan for the group of 7.

Candice knows what's going but nobody listens and everybody rats her out to the MC who twists things.

Helen is just useless. Who needs enemies when you have friends that stupid.

It's so frustrating.

Rewinded to spots from last night.

I'm right about Andy. The boy has made it clear he wants to stick to his initial team even when he was being shady. He was talking to Amanda alone. He wants to be true to the group they formed and he really can't stand the other group. You can see it written all over him that he's sick about the possibility of one of the other side going to end. Whatever advantage she may have, he rather keep somebody like Elissa then a pack of bullies even if doing so puts him as a target sooner than later (meaning even if Anthony wins HoH on Thursday). They were both trying to figure out how this week has been so difficult when keeping Elissa until they eliminate the other side is beneficial to them and they have the numbers. Andy brought up to Spencer this morning that Spencer, McCrae and Howard seem to be on a different page than everybody else in their group... So close. Spencer in turn tried to plant seeds of doubt about McCrae and Amanda's votes for Elissa because Spencer has a better chance of throwing El under the bus with Helen than Andy at the moment.

Elissa was attending her own BB funeral last night. She usually handles the situation really well for what she's getting from these people but she has down periods every once in a while. She's talking to Helen and is like "what huge advantage is Anthony talking about? If anything I was at a huge disadvantage. They put me in with a pack of sharks with no other relatives." (She still thinks there may be relatives there). She's so right. If MVP gave immunity that would have been one thing but the only chance she had is if she had somehow beat the MC to forming an alliance.

• Members

Spencer and Howard are planning to tell McRae that he needs to drop Amanda. I don't see this going well at all. I feel that McRae is falling for her at this point, he's not willing to drop her.

These two bozos saying the wrong thing might cause McRae to 1) bust up the MC and tell all to Amanda, who exposes it to everyone 2) inform Elissa to put up Kaitlin, which she should do, and then plot to get her out.

They seriously need to call a house meeting. Like TODAY. Address everything from racist comments to Jeremy's aggressive behavior.

• Members

They've been close today but they're still so far. Amanda, Helen and Andy agree they can't trust Spencer now but they still trust McCrae and Howard.

Amanda has moved up the target list of the MC. McCrae is going to have to balls up if he really likes her. I had doubts about Nick's allegiance to the MC but he just told us his target list and it was "Elissa, Amanda, Helen, Aaryn...some of the MC eventually." Jessie accurately informed Andy that the hit list for Anthony is: Elissa, Candice, Helen, Amanda. Do not go into the night softly Amanda. McCrae basically told Amanda to give it up about Elissa staying, to be quiet and to just listen to him. She started acting over obedient after that and it definitely feels like sarcasm obedience, lol. When he says they don't have the numbers, Amanda needs to ask him why. Andy already pointed out Howard, Spencer and McCrae are the ones that are not group-thinking with them. Amanda, girl, figure it out and turn McCrae.

McCrae should save his girl by blackmailing one of the MC members to the not-dark-side.

• Members

Unless, she puts up Amanda to replace Jeremy it's extremely likely she's going home. McCrae is not caving on his male alliance.

Never say never, it's Sunday night and they have until Thursday night to make their decision BUT I have very little to no hope of her staying.

Elissa's most likely putting Nick up to replace Jeremy.

• Members

Sigh, Andy is useless. Aaryn wants Kaitlin out of the house so bad she can taste it and she's telling Andy this but he's not processing it at all. Does the DR give some of these people stupid pills. I hope she vents to a few more people in the other side of the house before El nominates Nick.

Archived