Big Brother (Live Feeds/Other Spoilers)

• Members

So Andy is going from one racist to another. If only he had an actual game of his own.

Apparently Helen told Spencer everything Candice told her. I guess that might keep her in the house for this week but long-term she's still at the bottom.

McCray and Amanda both seem so isolated and shallow.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There's a lot of racists in the house, he's trapped. He's telling Amanda too and she's good people for the most part.

Helen did. Helen needs to be honest with Candice about what Spencer told her about [Candice] but I don't know if it's a good idea for Candice or Helen to go off on any of the MC yet. It would be fun to see the girls ripping him apart though, lol. If they realized what's going on and used it to manipulate and create a new alliance of mostly girls + Judd, Andy and McCrae? Love.

ETA:

Helen is acting like sexist, racist Spencer is her daddy. It doesn't feel like she's fishing for information or manipulating him. I hope I'm wrong and she's smarter than she appears to be.

• Members

Amanda made anti-gay comments, although I doubt Andy would care anyway, he didn't with Spencer. He's spineless.

I think Helen genuinely does like and trust Spencer. I think that due to her career as a political consultant she probably gravitates toward people with confidence, which he has. As a Republican consultant, she's also likely worked with tons of men like Spencer over the years. I'm not surprised she is clinging to him.

• Members

amandas anti-gay comments consisted, as far as i know, of calling herself a fag hag (that offensive now? ok) and saying you cant trust gays in this game, and she didnt tell any lies if you look at the majority of the history - but thats true of anyone in the game really.

Helen clearly really does like Spencer, and he hasnt given her any reason not to. Yet.

Amanda is basically ensuring she is put up right now in the HoH room.

• Members

she also said that to him and he laughed and found it funny. Shes more ignorant/not PC than homophobic.

then again if you say homosexual these days your labeled homophobic.

in the house tonight Aryan and GM confronted Judd and he basically threw candice under the bus. It was pretty funny.

GM looks like Wil from last season.

• Members

If she'd said homosexual I wouldn't call her homophobic. When she and others say fa**ot then I might, especially since Andy is so weak he'd probably applaud them no matter what they said. People say awful comments all the time and the response is that they're just not being PC. I'm sure Aaryn would say the same about her comments.

Kaitlyn said she's going to kick Candice's "black ass." At least they're not hiding their real reason for hating her. I guess that's...something.

• Members

Oh, dont get me wrong, fagg*t is def an offensive term, but literally people are labeling a homophobic because she called herself a fag hag and ive seen many LGBT people complain about the use of homosexual as opposed to their speicific term recently and its just to much, imo. for someone to be homophobic they need to have a hatred, strong dislike even, fear or believe that they are better than LGBT, imo. I dont think thats Amanda at all, in any way shape or form. I think she made a few poor choice words. Andy isnt weak, he may seem like it, but he was telling stories the other night about his life and he like teaches people how to public speak or something. He seemed to love be called kermit the fag too. maybe he is someone who just doesnt mind, or even, likes the term in a joke manner like that. who knows.

I dont think anyone could say what Aaryn, David and GM said was just not PC, well there are but thats insane. IT is beyong ignorant or not PC, it is hatefilled and vile and said to hurt them/put them down.

They have hated Candice and Helen from the start for no reason, other than their race and obsessively talk about them and bash their racial featured. Oddly tho, they dont seem to mind Howard and some even seem to really like him.

Jeremy is trying to reign Kait and Aaryn in and he has no hope. They are super anti-candice right now too because so many people tonight threw candice under the bus to save themseleves.

The stuff where Judd was defending himself was amazing to watch tho, if you have feeds go FB and watch it. Judd now seems to have teamed up with the Aaryan Nation. He, Aaryn, Jeremy and Kait are in the HoH room discussing candice, elissa and Nick. They agree that something is up with Nick but they trust him and need him for the numbers so are keeping him but they all know he is playing GM and find it funny.

• Members

I don't know what Andy is outside the house but in it he's the classic weak, put-upon gay guy who will be patted on the head until he goes around final 5 or 6.

Judd's pretty much cannon fodder no matter who he aligns with, but I can see why he wanted to save himself. It won't buy him more than a few weeks though. This season is already locked up.

• Members

actually, the people who can make it to the midway point - the judds, andys - that are on nobody radar for more than a min stand a real chance of going far because everyone will have to start turning on eachother. two alliances dont come together to take care of the others, aside from maybe dick/dani & erik/jess in s8.

• Members

they are literally the new friendship alliance from s6.

racist and thinks they are the favorites.

it was so glorious when america gave janelle a phone call from mike instead of aprl a call from her kids and they realized they were hated.

• Members

I think Nick/Spencer/Jeremy will probably stay together. Maybe they'd use Judd or Andy to get rid of Howard, or McCray, but I can't see the rest changing.

I think the Janelle type player is what is missing this season. There's no balance. I guess that's supposed to be Elissa, but I don't see her cutting it.

• Members

nick/spencer/jeremy/howard/mcc are pretty tight - and they are smart because they are playing their roles and not letting on about alliances at all. jeremy has slyly been saving nick all night in the hoh room whenever talks turn to maybe he being untrustworthy. mcc/amanda being turned on by gm/aaryn has really made him more solid with the guys. i really like their alliance actually, despite only liking nick and howard.

Archived