Big Brother (Live Feeds/Other Spoilers)

• Members

IMO, I think that Amanda is picking fights with Jessie b/c she's an easy prey and if push comes to shove, she can persuade Kaitlin and Gina to convince Aaryn to put her up. That'll eliminate yet another number from their side.

If I was Elissa, that's who I'd nominate b/c that would automatically buy her another week when Jessie is hated by Amanda, Gina, and Kaitlin.

I'd play that up by twisting the knife slowly with Amanda and she'll in turn do so with Kaitlin and Gina. Jessie too will do herself in because she's needy and always says things her alliance doesn't want to hear. Elissa could also attach herself to Jessie at this time too, thus solidifying Gina and Kaitlin's hatred for Jessie.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Elissa can't run any game with these people. It's impossible unless she is in a PoV or HoH position. Helen will barely talk game with her on most days.

I thought it was a given to put one of the mean girls up or Jessie until I realized how much Jeremy appears to literally hate Elissa. He will do almost anything to get her out this week. Jeremy has two alliances under his thumb or so it appears - I'm interested in seeing Nick's DR's. IMO, Elissa has to put Jeremy up and then she has to win PoV to stay because the other houseguests are a little scared of Jeremy at the moment. One of her girls may go if she accomplishes this but there's also a chance certain people could move the house against Jeremy if Elissa can add PoV to MVP.

Crossing everything that Aaryn nor Jeremy wins PoV if Elissa seals Jeremy in as the third nominee.

• Members

The whole thing is just ridiculous, as there is no real game talk this season. Most of the women only care about men, and the few who care about more are scapegoated and ostracized. Most of the men are disgusting and they barely even have to play.

I just don't see anyone in this season who will be able to turn the game around.

• Members

I wish Helen would push Elissa and Candice to talk game instead of stopping the game talkage with either girl when the other comes in. Oh, Helen, get off Spencer KKKlause's lap.

Elissa nominated Jeremy. Aaryn (HoH), Elissa (nominee), Helen (nominee), Jeremy (nominee) will play PoV along with Nick and Amanda.

• Members

Jeremy won PoV. At least Elissa gets to put up the replacement nominee if he takes himself off which he will since he don't give a real crap about his side piece.

I think we'll see Nick wants Jeremy or the side-pieces out in the DR's. There was no way he was going to try to win PoV.

Elissa, Helen and Candice are sort of game talking. They're almost admiring how good Jeremy is at the game but they're like he's the evil version of Frank from last year. They're making fun of Kaitlin acting like she's on the Bachelorette instead of Big Brother.

• Members

It's going to be interesting to see the dynamic between Amanda and McCrae over the next seven days.

When she's not playing the HoH gang, she's getting more assertive about not wanting Elissa and her MVP ownership gone yet; meanwhile, McCrae is with the MC but somewhat torn. He likes Amanda a lot but he doesn't know if he likes her enough to do anything to harm his somewhat solid male alliance. Amanda is a wild card. She's too much of an alpha female to do what McCrae tells her without a fight. McCrae might win this tit for tat but it's going to be a fight.

My opinion is the only chance Elissa has this week is if the DR is working on Nick on her behalf. Nick would have to go to McCrae again with the suggestion about keeping Elissa. Nick seems to like doing what the audience wants him to do and coming off like a mastermind so it's not a reach. There's also the fact that Jeremy is packed in terms of alliances, the other boys each have just one girl on their side while Jeremy has about 3 girls on his side.

• Members

I doubt they'll bring anybody back this season with the flack they get for that.

What would have nominating GM have accomplished? Anthony already hates Elissa and threatened everybody in the house to vote her out or else before his nomination. On top of that, Elissa supposedly was doing poorly in the PoV competition - behind Aaryn, Helen, Nick, etc. She's no Rachel on every bad (the personality) and every good (the game) level. This was basically her description of the PoV competition: "I went into a trance and was just enjoying the heat." Girl really doesn't care to win the game which I sort of almost like.

Right now, I'm thinking nominating Nick might be Elissa's best shot, lol; that's unless the DR is working on him on her behalf. Everybody except his male alliance is suspicious of him. Wait, wait, I think they're suspicious of him too. I wonder if they'll reveal Nick is related to a former houseguest, too? Nah.

Elissa didn't and doesn't have a shot unless 1-2 of the MC decides to eliminate a friend of Anthony due to the threat from Anthony on so many different levels. They may be afraid to do that due to the possibility he'll win the next HoH. He played that last HoH well by giving it to Aaryn. Unless this group is brain-dead, every single one of them needs to see they have to get rid of him as soon as they can. He's going to be monster in terms of owning the game if he's not taken out sooner than later.

Jessie is looking for male attention. Kat wants to marry Anthony. GM is crying over Nick not like-liking her. GM and Aaryn are jealous of Kat having a man. These bitches really think they're on a season of the Bachelor.

BTW, for those without the feeds, Jeremy is Anthony. Elissa hasn't committed his name to memory and sometimes calls him Anthony which is incredibly hilarious. I think she's doing it in purpose at this point.

• Members

Elissa or Helen stood a much better chance of beating GM than Jeremy for veto, and even discussed that but she wanted to put jeremy up to mess with him and it was a terrible decision.

They will absolutely bring someone back IF elissa is evicted this early. Has David even done any real exit interviews?

the MC wont turn on Nick, not at this point. Most of their distrust that have been vocalized have been in response to others talking about him and since they are trying to keep their alliance they go with it.

helen is trying to get andy to switch sides and keep elissa because she thinks they have mcc, amanda and spencer in with judd, that one girl, candice and howard but shes clueless to the mc being so right. spencer has her so fooled, he is actually playing a good game.

• Members

Spencer's mostly lucky. He's a white man in a house full of racists and sexists, and in Helen's case, she works to help elect conservative white men.

Gina Marie wouldn't have gone anywhere and Elissa and Helen would have lost the veto anyway.

She should have nominated Kaitlyn.

Nick is such a smarmy non-player (he barely bothers to speak to anyone, he just relies on stale plays like "oh gee maybe I'm gay, LOL" and "which mentally ill woman can I cuddle with so she'll do what I say"), and just about everyone in the house sees through him. I wish he'd go. I know he won't though.

I doubt Elissa is coming back, and frankly, if she were asked, I don't think she would.

Elissa will go, then Judd, then Candice.

• Members

And if Elissa or Helen won, Aaryn would have put up Candice. So it would have been Candice, Elissa or Helen, and Gina Marie. (Nick may hate GM as a GF but he likes having her vote.) On top of that, the competition beast Anthony has been and would be threatening them to eliminate Elissa 12 to 0 or whatever the number will be. The house would still be terrified to go against Anthony's wishes.

Andy's been team Elissa, he just doesn't realize the MC controls the alliance he's in and that Jeremy is one of the five heads of that beast.

Candice and Helen are scrambling to find a way to save Elissa with the new nominee. They're telling her to do Nick in but she doesn't want to because of the deal. You're right, I don't think she should do Nick - thinking about it more - as production loves him and despite suspicions he has the votes to stay. I think Nick was trying to throw the competition for Elissa to win despite the threat but may have realized Jeremy was going to win so tried to speed it up at the end so PoV wouldn't be used. Nick's smart enough to see Jeremy has too huge of an advantage already in terms of alliances and ability to win competitions.

• Members

andy trashes elissa endlessly, and talks badly about her when not with aaryn and her crew. he is playing everyone in this house and collecting information. even during his talks with helen and elissa recently he hasnt told them nearly anything he has learned, and he has told aaryn and jeremy some things about them.

even if nick is smart enough to turn on jeremy, he isnt going to get the other members of their alliance to do it - not yet.

basically everyone hates gm. aaryn has even pulled away from her and is no longer including her in alliance talks and making deals like she is. kait is tolerated at best because she is with jeremy.

but it seems like as of now, elissa is going to put up nick. i cant wait to see her evicted.

• Members

Aaryn was just comforting the crap out of GM this evening. Love or hate her, they know they have her on lockdown even more so than lapdog Jessie.

Almost nobody tells Elissa (or Helen or Candace to a lesser degree) anything even when they're working on her behalf. I don't agree with you about Andy, he's about the team they created week one (the team in which Elissa is only used as a tool) and was drooling to take out Jeremy. Will he switch sides with power? No question, most in the house ultimately would.

ETA:

To the point, and accurate.

Elissa's best shot is to nominate Jessie now or to throw Helen under the bus. Out of the three women in Anthony's harem, Kait is the one that Anthony most has in lockdown. GM is Nick's. Amanda is McCrae's. Judd likes Jessie but doesn't have a side alliance.

Archived