Big Brother (Live Feeds/Other Spoilers)

• Members

if Nick was so terrible at this game then his alliance would be outed by now. He is the ONLY one from that alliance who takes any kind of heat and he plays it off well. People are wondering about him, but nobody is seriously thinking about evicting him because they like hum.

Elissa shouldnt need to be told to put up Kait. If she would play the damn game and pay attention, she would know that that is her best bet - and she is aware of it to some degree because kait is her second choice.

I am seriously stanning for the MC, despite hating Jeremy, because they are playing this game and this house so well.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Helen is always on the verge of figuring out whats going on, the problem is she hasnt connected enough dots with howard or spencer and goes to them.

gm isnt the only one who has given nick the time of day...

candice is smart but like helen just hasnt connected everything and tells howard everything and he knows how to play her. i dont think the house in general is stupid. howard is also playing a great game. spencer is a terrible person but he isnt even on anyons radar. judd somehow is never mentioned in any real way either and hasnt picked an alliance or made deals he cant keep so if he can stick it out hes pretty golden. candice and helen just need to realize the guys they are going to are part of the alliance they almost have figured out. even aaryn is playing a pretty good game. i think its easy for us to say its so obvious about this and that because we not only can see everything, we analyize it, discuss it, and basically obsess over things they cant see/know.

• Members

They have to constantly do damage control in spite of being cast with the dumbest cast ever. Just earlier Jeremy told Judd that he's working with Nick, McRae, Howard, and Spencer. That's not playing the house well. It's being a dumbass and not caring because you know it doesn't matter what you say.

Nick should be playing for himself, not for an alliance, so whether they're a secret doesn't reflect on his game. That alliance isn't going to do much for him once the obvious targets are gone. No one in the house likes him or trusts him. He has only one real ally, who is a headcase. That's a terrible game. If the point of BB was to play to lose while your alliance carries on, then BB12 would have ended with Matt being booted.

• Members

Just about everyone else in there has said they don't trust Nick, he barely speaks to them, etc.

Amanda, Helen, and Candice have all said lately that they don't trust Spencer. I doubt it matters because they trust people in his group, who will protect him.

That's the worst part of this season, unless you love the bigots and limp noodles who make up the MC - no one else is likely to get a clue, and if they do, no one will listen to them.

Half the time Helen thinks Candice is the problem. I expected better from her with her political background. She's just useless and she and Andy drag the others down.

• Members

I don't mean to put down your enjoyment of the MC. If you like them, that's your right as a fan. I do think one of them will win and no amount of my complaining about stupid people is going to change that. My apologies.

For me the season is mostly done anyway, so I should cut back on posting.

• Members

And somehow Judd hasnt told anyone and their alliance still isnt known...

I disagree in playing for yourself. it is week 2 and there is a long way to go from here. you cant win hoh or pov every time and you need an alliance to have your back. those five can stick together and make it to final 5 and then have to turn on eachother and there is no sure bet nick will be the first they turn on. i dont see the point in nick turning on his alliance that has his back now because one day they might turn on him, esp when he isnt a place to get any of them out.

Yet nobody is going to vote to evict him except candice and maybe, maybe judd and andy.

• Members

Judd has no one to tell - like I said, that's just a sign of how worthless the house is, not of a good alliance. The Brigade never went around naming everyone in their alliance to random people.

Elissa has MVP, is a bad player, people don't like her - Nick staying against her isn't much of a sign of his strengths.

This season is mostly about bigotry anyway so any white straight guy (aside from Judd, who isn't enough of a creep for this show and shouldn't have been cast) is in the driver's seat. They know it, and they're probably thrilled about it. I don't see it as good playing, I see it as being in a house of racists and idiots, but a win is a win, and if that's what BB has become, then that's how you win.

• Members

This season isnt mostly about bigotry, its what people like to cling onto and talk about because the people saying this [!@#$%^&*] are terrible, but game wise i already find this season better than the last two. like im really excited to see what goes down with MVP once elissa is gone. so much can happen and with the aryan nation being so hated i cant wait to see who gets it and what they do with it. i am genuinely enjoying the game, despite a select few people being awful, because there is no clear winner yet unlike in previous seasons. i cant wait to see aaryn and her group turn on eachother and the mc turn on eachother because both will be happening very soon and it will be glorious to watch, i hope.

as for it being controlled by straight white men, its interesting that in that you first of all had to exclude judd, so its really not the case, then there is also howard who is controlling the game and players as much as jeremy and spencer are but he isnt as abrasive about it. then there is the assumption that nick is totally straight and seriously just going off his comments and stories (mostly about rich men in NYC helping careers along) i doubt hes totally straight, but thats all speculation i guess. Plus David was a straight white male and was the first to be evicted. So, no, you do need more than that going on.

• Members

There are slurs nearly every day. Aside from Howard, who is barely there and who mostly exists to keep the other minorities in their place, every minority in the house is treated like a leper or like a flunky.

I've already seen a season about the guys having to turn against each other, so this is deja vu to me, the main difference being that if those guys hated gays, blacks, and Jews, they were more subtle about it.

Like I said, I don't intend to put down anyone who loves the MC. If someone is a fan of their game then I'm sure seeing them steamroll over the house must be fun. I just mostly see it as more of the same. The only thing it tells me, which I already knew, is that if you hate the right people, you win. That's life. I guess it always will be, sadly.

Either one of McCrae/Nick will get it, or Helen will get it. Helen will do what the men tell her, so that's just another MC win.

They should just dump the MVP. It's another failed AG 'twist'.

• Members

there is some [!@#$%^&*] going down right now and the feeds keep cutting to fish ugh.

amanda, mcc, spencer, howard were in the BY confronting their issues with eachother and judd walked out and they tried to keep him out there and involve him and he is trying to back away. thats all they showed so far.

and aaryn is pissy about jer and kait in her bed.

• Members

Absolutely not, no you didnt at all. I always like debating things with you.

I absolutely see why the racist, bigotry, etc are a huge turn off to people. But i try to not let it impact the game too much because there are just so much music, movies, etc i love by terrible people (roman polanski, michael jackson, etc). I just watch BB for backstabbing and gameplay and hookups and this season is delivering and im just so thankful there are no vets to just 100% rig it for.

amanda actually got through to spencer and howard and mcc but they dont wanna flip on their alliance and wanna play out to final 5 but are willing to work with amanda and are trying to figure out what is best to do, but they also think that once elissa is gone nick is getting mvp so... they want helen, andy, jesse and judd out and to work with amanda to do it then have TMC take out aaryn, gm, amanda. and thats hilarious because i always thought that was the plan.

judd is still my favorite this season but howard is close.

• Members

Amanda is trying hard to keep Elissa, but i doubt it will work. She is sure she has Candice, Andy and Judd as well as McC, Howard and Spencer but doesnt have those last three and if Nick goes up maybe not Judd either because those two got closer tonight and he doesnt want her to put him up.

Amanda is also pretty close to having the MC figured out and will when the votes are cast. Judd expressed his concern about Howard and Spencer always meeting with Jeremy in the cockpit room, she already knows something is up with McC and suspecisious of Spencer and Jeremy. They all are unsure about Nick.

Judd really seems to want Kait to go up to take away from Aaryns group and save both Elissa and Nick.

IF Elissa puts up Kait instead of Nick, she had a shot. A slim shot, but a shot.

• Members

I'm glad that Julie expressed her opinions about the ongoing racism on The Talk. You can guarantee Aaryn, Spencer, Gina, and anyone else that made bigoted comments are going to get read when evicted.

IMO, Grodbitch needs to plant seeds that Nick needs to go. Compared to Elissa, he brings nothing to the show. I hope by Thursday he's evicted but I doubt it.

Glad that Amanda and Candice talked today. I feel that this is the start of good alliance.

Lol at Candice wearing Judd's bear shirt. Juddice <3

Candice for MVP people!!

• Members

Production should say on Thursday "since we have so many misogynistic homophobic racist bullies in the house we've decided to eliminate one of the four biggest offenders. Whoever loses this game is out."

Amanda asked Anthony "what's my boyfriends name?" and he said the "F" word and the DR called Anthony in. After he came out he proceeded to give a speech on gay rights. Aaryn is arguing that CBS knew how she was like before they casted her. She didn't hide anything.

McCrae told her he'd vote for Elissa if she could get Jessie to vote for Elissa but I don't believe him and Amanda has a short attention span. Aaryn is like "maybe I should tak to Elissa" last night and Amanda pshawed that; it wouldn't have worked anyway, Elissa thinks Aaryn is a piece of poop so I don't think Elissa would have been very open to listening to her. Judd could convince Jessie to do it or get close to convincing her. Jessie so wants to be a part of the mean girls that I don't think she'd turn on them - not even for a (good) man.

I think Anthony is a piece of poop but I hope these boys pay for their loyalty to the game master with the alliance of 10. They should have been wild about getting rid of one of Jeremy's army and they should have been planting the idea all over the place.

Candice should get MvP but they're giving Helen the edit to get it in the wake of Elissa's remains (*sniffle*). America doesn't realize how stupid Helen is. Hopefully Wednesday's episodes educates America on the fact that she's racist Spencer's puppet. I'm so pissed CBS didn't show any of the crap he said.

Archived