Big Brother (Live Feeds/Other Spoilers)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is where Elissa having no real communication with people in the house takes a toll.

I knew from the start that she should put Kailtyn up. I hope the DR will push her that way. I would have a good laugh if Nick went up and was booted, as he's a terrible player, but I know that won't happen.

• Members

Gina Maria told Nick about Aaryn's issues with Kaitlin. She also told Nick that Jeremy told Kaitlin that he loves her.

After this chat, Nick arranged a haircut with Elissa for later tonight. It might just be for a haircut. I'm not going to get my hopes up just for them to be dashed again.

DR, help Elissa a lil here. Push Kait to her or to Helen.

• Members

This house wouldn't notice the MC if they passed out detailed notes every time they walked into the room.

Apparently Jessie made a comment about how Amanda must have money since she's Jewish. Ugh. That's what happens in a house like this.

• Members

It would likely split the MC and a mean girl is out.

Judd just whispered to Elissa that she should put up Kait.

Nick came in while Elissa was talking to Andy causing Elissa to leave soon after. Oh, Elissa, come on ... give Nick the time of day please. DR call this girl in and suggest she give Nick the time of day.

Then again, maybe it's just going to be a haircut if it ever comes to fruition.

• Members

Some people think that Nick just doesn't want to say much to her anyway. There was some conversation where he was trying to test her about if she knew who Frank was...?

He is just awful with other people. So is she, but that's not a big surprise. He's supposed to be so slick.

I really hope that a bunch of people randomly sit down with her and tell her to put up Kaitlyn. If that has to be Allison Grodner herself, I don't care.

• Members

DR, you're right about them both being weird in conversations on the usual. She's totally doing to him what he's been doing to her. I half expect him to return the favor when/if they talk later instead of them making a mutually beneficial deal. Argh.

High fiving you on that AG idea. Do it. Do it.

Too true. It's alarming.

It doesnt stop in this house although that's one of the milder offensive stereotypes.

Going to try to go to bed at a decent time. Will try not to have too much hope about these latest developments knowing this cast of characters. They tend to fail at everything.

• Members

Helen remains to be one of the people who is almost great at this game but fails, while Elissa remains truly a terrible player.

I am loving watching Nick play GM so effortlessly. There are moments you can tell he is like what I am doing but he never lets on too much. Its hilarious.

Yup. She is done.

But you know production will bring her back.

mc, amanda, kait, jeremy, gm, spencer, howard will vote elissa
andy, candice, judd will vote nick

jessie idk, but id say she will vote out elissa. and actually judd is kinda up in the air rn i think as is andy

• Members

It doesn't matter what she told him. He wasn't going to tell her anything that would help her, because he never tells anyone anything of value. He always looks like he can barely stand to talk to anyone. Everyone notices but his screwed-up little pet, Gina Marie. I'm constantly amazed at how much he sucks at this game.

The main problem is Elissa should put up Kaitlyn yet she likely won't do this, and no one is telling her this seriously enough to where it would change her mind.

• Members

Helen rarely rises above mediocre. She always runs to the guys, or to Andy, who just tells her the same bad strategy and scapegoating that have sunk his own game.

Gina Marie was cast to be played by men, as they all were this season, but she's a huge, ugly mess. It says more about him that she's the only one who even gives him the time of day.

These people are just so stupid. Candice, aside from her soft spot for Howard, is the only one who gets it together, but everyone, including the bottom feeder players in the house, have contempt for her. I wish she'd just do herself a favor and leave.

Archived