Big Brother (Live Feeds/Other Spoilers)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Amanda needs to get a clue and start manipulating her boy. I have faith in Amanda's abilities.

Amanda and homophobia? I think she has a strange sense of humor sometimes that can be non-PC from time to time. I don't think she's hateful and has strong prejudices against certain groups like I feel Aaryn, Gina Marie and Spencer do.

Aaryn is claiming David threw the PoV. Bwaha.

I really have to discontinue the feeds, they'll destroy me this summer as I need my sleep.

• Members

For those without feeds, Jessie follows the Mean Girls group (Jeremy, David, Aaryn, Kaitlyn, Gina Marie) around basically saying nothing. She considered herself a part of that group. They let her hang around but barely talk to her.

Jessie snapped tonight during a 4th of July party that was off-feeds. Feeds back on. She's hating everybody except Judd. She accused Elissa of spreading rumors about her and Judd. She's accusing Elissa of being a show-mance rumor spreader which is just ridiculous. Jesse realizes her group is using her and she just read her alliance: "f**k*n' alliance full of b***hes."

Judd is so sweet, "People talk so awful about [Elissa] when she's doing nothing but sitting down eating and smiling."

Most of the big alliance (run by the more powerful boy alliance) are playing Aaryn which is funny. Amanda does it well. They're acting like they're all shady and in chaos, lol, around Aaryn. Then they run back to each other and feed each other the 411. They think Aaryn's group deserves this for being evil b**ches. Jeremy is trying to convince the MC that they need Elissa out this week. I hope they all tell him sure but then vote with the bigger group instead of trying to manipulate the bigger group. They have to figure out he's just taking care of his huge side alliance.

I feel bad for Candice. Everybody is fine with throwing her under the bus, except for maybe Elissa who just sits around and talks with people when they allow her to, and she has the most brains of all the girls except for maybe Amanda.

• Members

Jeremy is calling everybody up to Aaryn's HoH room and threatening them and "manipulating" them. They're all saying they'll vote Elissa out and badmouthing her with mostly fictional stories. It's really an incredible display of cockiness. He's telling them all he has ears all over the house and if he finds out any of them didn't vote out Elissa this week, he will get them because, of course, he will win every competition he's in. This has to backfire: he's threatening them, he's making it more than a little bit obvious he has a huge alliance (2 alliances making up 90% of the house to be factual), he's acting like a huge, over-confident bully who has no chance of being taken out. If anybody has a brain in this house this has to backfire.

Elissa needs to put up Jeremy and hope for the best. *prays AG makes PoV comp a Yoga contest*

Jeremy is scared of Helen's intelligence. Jeremy, puhlease, you're probably smarter than Helen and that's not saying much.

• Members

I don't watch this show to root for people, more to root against people. I like it raw, real, and uncensored. I don't mind the rigging. I like it trashy.

But the racial stuff is really starting to get to even me. I still am enjoying this season but I wish they'd stop.

On another note, Elissa is MVP again this week. BB accidentally on purpose leaked it on the feeds.

Candice has had the game 95% figured out for days, but sadly, nobody in that house gives a [!@#$%^&*] about her :(

• Members

From a DR leak, Elissa won MVP again.

Helen and Elissa are nominated.

Candice seriously needs to become MVP because she's the most intelligent player outside the MC alliance at the moment. But I see production pushing her eviction this week if POV is used because she'll threaten Grodner's meat sausage (all men) finale.

• Members

I don't think Grodner wants the MC to succeed, and the MC won't succeed. One of its members could win but there is no way they will go to the end. The Brigade succeeded in spite of rigging against them because the core was strong and the other players were dumb. The other players are still dumb in this but I think the MC will easily collapse from within.

• Members

From what some have said, the DR has been helping the MC. The MC has pets like McRae and Nick and also has the main homances in the house, and we know how much AG loves homances. The MC may turn on itself but a majority will still probably be there at the end. Spencer and Jeremy seem especially golden.

I just don't see what good MVP does. The MC and their bimbos have the voting power.

• Members

Spencer and Jeremy will both bury themselves, and already are. Nick and McCrae are the ones from that alliance that seem golden to me. And just because the DR is helping them now does not mean the DR wants that alliance to go to the end. The week before jury is typically the week where big alliances break up and I fully expect that to happen here. It did in BB8, BB10, BB11, and BB13.

• Members

I see the alliance breaking before jury too but it'll be too late. The alliance will have already have made it too jury.

Andy needs to go because he's irking my nerves. Again, BB has cast another idiotic gay player after the likes of Beau, Lawon, Wil, and Ragan. His ass kissing ways of Spencer and McRae and tossing Elissa and Candice under the bus is grating....

Jesus, where are my likeable/astute gay brothers like Kevin and Marcellas!!

KKKaitlin, Jeremy, and Aryan can go soon too.

• Members

Nick is the one that most of the people in the house doubt the most. I think he'll be the first out of that alliance.

Spencer - every time someone doubts him, an idiot like Helen or Andy speaks up for him.

Andy is the typical BB gay, which is not a good thing. Every time a gay man on this show forgets his place, I'm speechless.

• Members

Helen is so stupid it almost causes me physical pain. She's known Elissa is MVP for an hour and she's causing a mess. Elissa asked her to ask McCrae who he thought would be a good person to put up and instead of waiting for an answer the idiot is all "Elissa thinks this (Jeremy). Elissa thinks that (Nick)." She unintentionally throws her actual friends in the house under the bus left and right.

That aside, I couldn't help but have the biggest smile over Helen's excitement with Elissa getting the MVP. Those two and Candice are so cute together. They're sweet kids in a sea of bastards and bitches. If only they'd really team up and put their brains together they could make one really good functioning brain. Candice is definitely the brains here but she gets so easily turned around by stupid Helen. Has she tried confiding in Elissa? I don't think so. I don't want Elissa to win because she did come in with the advantage (one that she's more than paying for in this house). I just want her to outlast a few more people. Well, I want her to outlast Jeremy at the least.

I couldn't download the free link so I'm keeping the feeds for just a month. I would have cancelled before getting charged seeing this is taking a Season 12 turn but I'm keeping hope alive that AG will choose some Rachel love over her big, hard men and their showmances love. Give these girls a clue. Throw off the MC. Make them paranoid.

Thoughts on the guests.

Helen had such potential but no...just no. She's a sweet person but she's not thinking straight about anything game-wise.

Spencer and Jeremy creep me out. Spencer just seems off to me. Jeremy's just a cocky kid that could go really bad if he doesn't live and learn.

Judd is sweet. My favorite guy by far.

Jessie is needy. IMO, she's a good person under the mess of neediness though.

Kathlin is nearly as needy.

Nick is trying to be Dan.

Aaryn has strong racist tendencies. Howard and Candice got their keys last because she trusts them least of those she didn't nominate. I wonder why? I get scary KKK-lite vibes when Aaryn and Spencer are in a room together. Then add Jeremy with the over abundance of testosterone.

Howard is cute but he's such a tool right now. I can't say he's playing a bad game though.

Andy is everywhere but I don't dislike him. He's hyper and fast, lol.

McCrae and Amanda are cool. I may not always agree with him, her, them but I can't hate their game.

Elissa actually annoys me on the CBS version of Big Brother because of the Rachel talk that they probably ask her to do. I adore her on the feeds.

Candice is sweet, normal and smart. Too bad she doesn't have the killer instinct. Of the girls, I like Candice and Elissa's personal characters the most.

Gina Marie. Like her friend Aaryn, she's apparently racist. She's also a loud, obnoxious stalker.

• Members

McCrae was trying to control her vote earlier this afternoon and she shut him down but, ultimately, I do think she'd follow her Pizza Boy's lead wherever it leads her. I hope I'm wrong as she could take the drivers seat with this boy and the game if she set her mind to it. It feels like the mean girls (Aryan, GM, Kathlin) + Jessie just joined the game for showmances. Amanda is or was game driven but you can tell the showmance is overpowering her to a certain degree.

Then there's Elissa, Helen and Candice. For all of Rachels' experience, Elissa went in there without much game. I can't really judge her game as nobody gives her a chance to really discuss game unless it's MVP time. Candice is smart but is too easily swayed by Helen. So far Helen has proven to be a tool for MAN-kind in line of tools such as Britney and Kalia.

Archived