Big Brother (Live Feeds/Other Spoilers)

• Members

I actually like Elissa on her own, but i think its insane that anyone who has watched this show wouldnt think that AG and production would absolutely rig things to help her on. Elissa will get MVP whenever she needs it to stay. Shes lucked out that shes cast with a group of terrible people, sure, but it wouldnt matter. if someone like Jessie won do you think theyd give it to her? no. Its going to go to help Elissa and keep the game interesting.

I dont go to rigging when the side I hate wins. I have hated many sides over the course of this game and have never always jumped to that. Of course I have sometimes, because AG doesnt even hide it sometimes. People just like rigging when it helps their side and bitch about it when it doesnt. You were posting about rigging last season for Frank but always defended rachels wins, so youve done it as well.

My issue with Elissa being cast is that Rachel is still currently employed by Big Brother. She is friends with production members and she has a built in support system in Rachel fans - no not every single one, but still its more than everyone else. She also is friends with plenty of former players who have been posting for support of her. I just dont think its fair and its stupid on productions part after all the complianing about rigging the past two seasons to bring her on and have her be the only one with ties to former players and then to add in MVP absically allowing productiont to save her when needed. Ive been opposed to this from the start and was even when there rumors about some of my personal favorites family members coming on.

The MC is absolutely going to dominate this season. The only threats are Helen figuring out, but shes not well liked in the house so it wont matter really, and Jeremy outing them but he does seem more commited to them than Aaryns group. However, with their being five, the numbers are not going to add up for very long and they are going to run out of people to blame it all on.

I think Elissa and Helen will be put up, should one come down Candice will go up. Elissa will put up Jeremy, and Helen will be evicted.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If she's rigging for entertaining players she would probably rig for Aaryn, since she's the only one that people talk about. Given some of Grodner's past favorites, Aaryn would be an unsurprising choice, but I don't know if she'd go there.

I don't know if the other guys even see Jeremy as a liability. Most of them seem to have a tin ear themselves, especially Spencer. He's just a little clumsier.

Which will give the show awful PR, but I doubt they care. I wonder if this will be Grodner's last season. I shouldn't hope.

• Members

I met didnt out, not did.

Helen is so close, and thats why Spencer is basically stalking her. The moment he lets off and she can have another talk with Candice I think she wuill get it, def after the next vote. I wish they would take Helen in as their Britt tbh.

• Members

Girls are being used but it's more so Amanda, Elissa, Helen and Candice. Jessie (the ghost of the house), Kaitlyn and GM are the initial targets. The only way they're safe is if the MC gets smart and turns on Jeremy and he doesn't win veto.

• Members

The stuff with the wine and wiping the hat with his ugly ass were big mistakes and most alliances would have at least questioned it amongst themselves. This group didn't care, because that's just what this season is, but I think it was a liability.

In other news, it looks like Gina Marie's friend has given up her Twitter.

https://twitter.com/Gina_Zimmerman

That's every season. The show's failing was in casting such disgusting guys. Well, that, and most of the guys are kind of mediocre players, so it is even more annoying that the women are so blind.

• Members

Yay, the feed is back on Candice, Helen and Elissa. I hope these girls can put a brain together and not get totally wiped out by the men. They can bring in Amanda (I think Amanda is my favorite) who can take McCrae from the men. Judd would totally be in too. They're not even talking about teaming up in a mini-alliance and I blame Helen because she's still snowed by the men.

Big Brother did tell Elissa about the hat incident. They made Jeremy apologize.

• Members

i dont think thats every season, thats a very gross over analysis imo. i mean, s2 will/boogie played everyone inclduing the guys, danielle ran a good part of s3 and lisa also had some power and pull, you had allison and jun, season 6 was lead by maggie/ivette on one side and janelle on another, 8 was run by dani, 10 was pretty woman lead as well until they were all gone and the guys know theyd lose to keesha, 11 was lead by jesse and jeff but once they were out it became very much woman, 12 was 100% run by the boys, 13 was all over the place - but dani and rachel were in a good amount of power as were other girls here and there.

• Members

there are so many people i either hate (aaryn, gm, spencer, etc) to dislike (andy, amanda, mcc...) to forget even are in the house (that one girl?, howard)

so far i am only really enjoying Helen, Nick and Judd. I wish we saw more of Judd.

• Members

Ohh... this twist... andy is playing them and is reporting everything the aryan nation said back to who i think is amanda and spencer.

judd and mcc are comparing notes right now as well.

it looks like andy/mcc/amanda have formed an alliance and perhaps spencer is (half/faked) involved. They just need to pull in elissa/candice/helen/judd and they can take the power back. should be interesting.

• Members

I can admit there's rigging but I don't claim the entire show is rigged from beginning to end. There's only so much you can rig successfully (votes that bring people back in and diamond power of veto's and maybe a handful of the games), most of it is ultimately on the players - will they be manipulated? will they be able to win? will they be outplayed? I by no means think the game has been pure for the longest but I don't think it's completely un-pure either. I've been reading jokers the past 3 seasons and everything is rigging this and rigging that, so it really wasn't a personal observation JP. All addicted BB fans will bitch at one time or another about rigging. We're poor losers and, yes, it is kind of amusing.

Good boy, Andy. Now turn them against Jeremy unintentionally.

Archived