Big Brother (Live Feeds/Other Spoilers)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think they all ganged up on Elissa, unfairly, and that's why fairly all of internet Big Brother land wants Elissa to survive the week (underdog syndrome). That said, Elissa appears to have very little survival instinct in this game so I'm not sure I'd be that unhappy if she got the boot.

• Members

Elissa is not obnoxious like Rachel. She's probably the nicest and most well adjusted girl in that house. But she needs to come up with some strategy. They're scared of her for two reasons: they know the Reilly girls are athletic beasts (have you seen Elissa doing yoga? Damn!) and everybody knows Alison somewhat rig for vets (and faves) and it's natural to assume that very well might spread to relatives of vets.

Obnoxious as she was, I loved Rachel. *itch was crazy and entertaining. I loved the Rachel/Dan win seasons so much, lol.

• Members

I've grown to like Rachel outside the game. Inside, she's a terror.

I do agree that Elissa is the nicest, but I disagree about strategy. She's said from day one she wanted a girls alliance, but when you have four, bitchy, insecure women (ones aforementioned in previous post) then it's bound to fail.

Elissa should just grab Candice, Gina, and Helen then go from there.

And if they evict Elissa now, she'll only be brought back in four weeks. Watch and see. I'd keep Elissa, as Howard and Spencer stated, and use her to my benefit. She's going to be MVP every week she's there. Play beside the twist instead of against it. That's the number one downfall of many players. They let the twist consume them rather play through it.

• Members

I grew to enjoy Rachel, mostly away from Brendon. I like Elissa but she's just kind of there and I probably wouldn't be too upset if she left. I need to go read and catch up on if I missed anything today.

Kaitlin and Arryn look SO familiar to me. Who the hell do they remind me of? I don't really see Kristen Stewart with Kaitlin like others do. A tiny bit maybe but I feel like they just look so familiar.

• Members

Elissa had a nice idea but it was bad strategy. Unfortunately a lot of women in play - as in life - tend to target other women rather than men first for some messed up reason (re: insecurities). I'm criticizing her strategic play since the loss of POV more so than her initial idea. She's not doing anything. She's not really getting upset. She's not really manipulating. Maybe not doing anything is strategic though. Well, it's still early in the eviction week so we'll see.

Hah. Probably. Then again, I don't think Alison will be attached if the girl doesn't spark up a bit before eviction.

• Members

Angela, Allison is going to bring her back. Sunday's episode has yet to air and Elissa already have the bulk on fans on her side. Plus, it helps her even more that she has BB past faves like Janelle, Gary, etc. rooting for her. And we all know Elissa will be back. The house is now realizing it too, hence why they're gravitating towards her. Candice even brought it up last night that Elissa may get a favorable edit, which she will because everyone in the house is horrible to her for stupid stuff. Unless someone else emerges as a fan fave later on in the season, Elissa will automatically walk with America's player cash prize just off sympathy. The HGs this season are making matters so easy for Elissa and don't even see. I hope Elissa realizes it does and keeps playing it up. It'll only benefit her.

• Members

For tonight, the plan has officially shifted to trying to get David out - with a blindside - instead of Elissa at the first eviction. They realize Elissa may win MVP at least a few more times thanks to Rachel and they want to use that to their benefit. They don't really think Elissa wants to win this whole thing so they're not seeing her as a threat at all, to quote one of the core members of the alliance of eight: "She's not Rachel. She's not a good game player." I feel like they're right but I may be wrong. Her lack of game play may be her strategy. It makes her seem harmless when she may not be. She may come on strong later. Some people in the new 8 person alliance don't know they're in it including Elissa I believe, haha. Alliance of 8: Spencer, Howard, Andy, Judd, Amanda, McCrae, Helen, Elissa.

Archived