Big Brother (Live Feeds/Other Spoilers)

• Members

yes, she was comforting her and still likes her, but she has basically cut her out of any final deals she has mentioned and someone (Jerm?) asked her about it and she said she was annoyed with her and shes shown to be weak.

Andy is the new Ronnie. He thinks he is brilliant and can play both sides and gather information, he is out for himself - and thats fine - but its gonna blow up in his face and he wont have any real ties to protect him,

candice is trying to say maybe elissa didnt get MVP after her talk with Helen and Elissa, but Aaryn knows it because elissa already told people.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Gina Marie is on lockdown for Jeremy, Aaryn and Nick. She wasn't going anywhere.

"Elissa thinks the MVP card is the only way she can stay, so she's using it without having it..." It's a lost cause though. The means girls are irrational about Elissa and only really thinking about men and pleasing men.

Elissa and Candice still think there's hope for a female alliance, which they're completely wrong about.

I'm fine with Elissa going although I would have loved her to stay a couple more weeks. What is really disappointing to me is the fact that the MC is going to dominate the season like the Brigade in Season 12. The only question is which chick is going to be the most used and the last one dropped.

• Members

Aaryn can still use Gina Marie and knows she won't be any threat. She's more wary of Kaitlyn, and she wants Kaitlyn's boyfriend.

Andy trashes everyone. He's lucky no one in there cares enough about him to pick up on it. He's a nasty little toad.

• Members

i am fine with mc dominating this season. i like it when there is an alliance that masters the game, and so far these guys seem to be doing it. i wish that helen/judd/candice/elissa were a strong alliance tho. or that judd was in the mc.

• Members

Men manipulating women and treating them like their little sex objects/toys and women enabling that 150% is not at all appealing to me. I cut out early when I realized that was happening in Season 12. The men and women are so sexist and racist this season in general on top of that so it's more in your face. I'll give Big Brother another week or two to see if Candace, Helen, Judd, and maybe even Andy and McCrae/Amanda can create something new and less ugly. If not, I'm good with that. I would love to cut out early because I'm not getting much sleep since I took on the feeds.

• Members

This alliance is built in large part on hatred of minorities (aside from Howard, who is mostly mute and seems likely to go as soon as possible). I can never root for that type of group. And Nick makes my skin crawl. I'm so tired of people who go on BB and play up gay jokes for attention.

• Members

I knew MC wouldn't last. Jeremy is telling Nick right now on feed 3 that he suspects Nick is making side deals with Candice and Elissa and he may need to "back out" of the MC.

Brigade was an anomaly peeps! Week 1 alliances always implode.

• Members

Candice has the boys running in circles , no doubt, but most of these girls are too stupid and catty to see what's right in front of them. Howard just did a big blame-Elissa job on Kait about Candice's seed about Anthony's part in David's exit.

• Members

These guys suck as players. They're lucky that AG only wanted the worst type of female player this season.

The only interesting part is that some of the guys keep saying they want Amanda out next. I wonder if McCrae will try to stop that. He's so passive. I think he'll probably push them to get rid of Candice and Judd first though.

• Members

Amanda is a disappointment. I would like to think she will kick, scrape, and scream to stay there but she is weirdly distracted by her odd showmance. I really think she thinks she is showmancing Bill Gates when really, she is just showmancing a pizza guy lol.

• Members

She's shows such signs of potential sometimes and then she acts exactly how you described. I try to keep hope alive about her, but... Whatever is going on in her head, hopefully we'll get to see her beat up McCrae if the MC survives past this week and the following (if they do, they have the game locked).

Archived