Big Brother (Live Feeds/Other Spoilers)

• Members

Candice is so wasted on this season. Why wasn't she on BB 12 or 13?! She would've excelled and actually had women to convince to have an all girl alliance with.

Andy is so stupid like his idol, Ragan. I hope he goes next week.

Again, Elissa might need to nominate Jessie at this point as she'll easily get the votes to boot her out. Jessie is desperate and always causing mess.

Kaitlin would be another good choice too b/c getting rid of Aaryn's lackey would

weaken her and people want her gone.

I'm going to need Helen, Candice, Judd, or Elissa (if she survives this week) to win HOH or I'm done. I refuse to watch a house of bigots get the money.

McRae needs bust up the MC b/c he does not realize he'll be picked off first b/c he's strong.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The worry is that Matt BB12 had all the evidence he needed that he was not only at the bottom of the Brigade, but about to get evicted in 8th, but when BB gave him a DPOV he wasted it on Kathy.

But that is also what I've been saying all along, too... If the MC does not implode from within (which I think it will), Grodner will just start trying to rig their implosion during mid game. It didn't work in BB12 because Hayden was an amazing social/strategic gamer but I don't see any of these people on Hayden's level. After Maggie won BB6 they never want somebody the audience hates winning ever again, hence the Coup d'Etat rig in BB11 and the Couples rig in BB13. If Jeremy doesn't implode (which he will) they can and will rig him out.

• Members

I don't know if AG even cares about getting rid of the MC. She loves homances, and there are no other homances in the house. She also rarely has time for minority players, so she's not likely to rig things to help them. Candice is likely going next week and I doubt she'll lift a finger to stop it.

i doubt she wanted a house full of racists, but they're white and they hump each other, so she will make do.

It sucks that shitty players like Spencer and Nick will be seen as great when they would have been blown out of the water in most seasons.

He's weak and whiny most of the time. I think he will be easy pickings for the others. I just want to see how he will react when his arm candy goes.

• Members

Agreed about Nick, I can already tell that they area going for the smart, strategic narrator edit for him and if it gets him MVP I will barf. He's really not playing all that well IMO. The way the casuals are so easily fooled by the edit kills me... I had a friend last summer who told me Danielle was riding Shane's coattails and Shane deserved to win.... lol.

• Members

When you're a straight white guy who is attractive, you get a big free pass with many viewers.

Nick's a terrible player. He barely bothers to talk to people, he hooked up with the biggest leech in the house, he's in an alliance that sees through him. He gives good DR so he will probably get MVP even though he's just going to use it to enable the bigots.

• Members

I don't think he's gay. I don't think guys who constantly joke about being gay and present the idea of being closeted or in denial as hilarity are gay. At least not on BB. I think it's some hambone idea of strategy or throwing people off track. It's also an excuse to not get too close to a woman, but still string her along. And it's a ploy for airtime.

• Members

I think he is overcompensating. He is way overplaying the "cool with gays" card. Some of his comments to Andy have been super sketchy (I hate Andy, but still.) The lady doth protest too much, methinks. I am gay and Nick just majorly sets off my gaydar, more so than Shane did last season.

Helen is FINALLY showing some strategic chops IMO. I was disappointed by her early on but her gameplay is improving.

• Members

Helen remains STUPID (stop telling Elissa to put Nick up!! stop trusting Spencer KKKlause!!) and, damn, Howard is playing tonight. Don't fall for the crap Howard is selling Elissa. You have a 5% chance of staying and it ain't going to happen if you put Nick up.

I want to punch Howard in the face so bad. You'd never expect this type of manipulation to come of the seemingly nice dude. He's working Amanda and Andy (who really wants them to keep Elissa and just weaken Jeremy; Helen clued him into the fact that the audience may be trying to tell them something by continuing to give Elissa the MVP) while McCrae watches somewhat silently on the sidelines.

Damn, AG, do something!!!

These guys have to get a clue as the 5 are over-doing it tonight. They're so good they're bad tonight.

• Members

I never said that would change, just WHICH trash are running it lol.

I do want Nick up. I think it's a more interesting week if he goes up. I think Elissa is done no matter what she does but Nick going up puts him on the defensive and puts others on the defensive.

Archived