Big Brother (Live Feeds/Other Spoilers)

• Members

Carl,

I'm going to miss hearing your thoughts and opinions here. :( However, we all know that a bigot or someone associated with them is winning this season or waking away with money because that's BB style. Look at Erika from BB4. In get original season, she said Jee was "fresh off the boat" and she lost, yet she was given a second chance for All Stars and nearly won. Jeff, another beloved bigot, took home TWO America's Player checks because Grodwhore edited Jeff like he was the golden boy instead of the homophobic he is. Same with Boogie, who was know for being a misogynist, and was allowed to play three times.

CBS/BB will reward another one this season.

And I get Howard is playing a game and people expect him to be controversial because he's black, but I sympathize with past black hgs that feel he should've said something to Aaryn when he heard something racist.

I always say that those who see someone start a fire and don't put it out are just as guilty. Howard Nick, and others, though they don't approve of what's said, they don't step up and reprimand others, hence why it'll continue to happen, hence why again I see why some call them out and I partially agree.

Had I been on the show and witnessed it myself, I can honestly say I'd be in jail right now b/c I'd Ike Turner that ass.

This season will be the game changer for BB. It's going to cause future potential contestants to watch and see the real impact of what can happen when you say the wrong thing; I also hope that this causes change production wise too that they adopt BBUK form of dealing with matters by offering warnings and then expelling contestants if it continues.

Sucks that truly deserving people like Elissa, Helen, Candice, and Judd won't have a snowball chance in hell b/c Grodskank won't allow it.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Tonight, Howard lost ALL my respect. His convo with Aaryn was pointless and he basically excused her all that she said while tossing Candice and Amanda under the bus. Is winning this game that serious?! 500k is not worth my dignity. How Howard was excusing get actions, I'm surprised he didn't say "yes, Massa boss lady."

• Members

I will be shocked if this actually holds, but Elissa convinced Jessie to vote for her to stay. Since Amanda, Candice, Judd, and Andy wanted to keep her (some of them planning to vote her out to save face, others not in the loop), once Judd learned this, the votes came together. McCrae says he is in, but I have no idea if he actually is or not.

They seem to think Candice can't be trusted (never mind that Helen is all over the place), but they are still together for now. Later today will be the real test, as the other side hasn't worked on Jessie yet (and she's scared of them), and McCrae is a question mark.

If McCrae does go along with this then I imagine the DR will have had a big role in it, although Elissa did get the train rolling last night.

I would rather see Jeremy or Spencer go than Nick, but Nick was so wildly overconfident this week (especially in assuming he had votes that he actually did not), he deserves to go if he does go.

I don't see this holding though.

• Members

McC can go either way. He's talked a lot about being here for good tv and wanting be liked and I'm sure the house has figured the edit the aryan nation is getting it. He also knows he has that showman e going for him and the DR has called him in SO MANY times today you know they are working on him.

The plan is still really iffy tho because it depends on so much. McC has to flip. Jesse has to really be on their side. They need to make sure Helen nor Elissa tell the other side because those two are seriously almost have - Helen still trusts Howard and Elissa was trying to get Kari because she's big of an idiot and that awful at this game.

It will be great tv if it happens, but the season will be a wrap and Elissa will win just as anyone who's ever watched this show knew would happen when it was announced she was cast. I guess the only hope of it remaining interesting would bea split in the new alliance and Elissa going somehow but I don't see production allowing it.

• Members

OMG, McRae please flip. Lol at Jeremy, Aaryn, and Kaitlin going back to sleep. They're going to regret not staying up.

Please Elissa stay!! I hope DR got to McRae. Give that man anything he wants! Just let Nick go!

And Candice better not spill the Jessie vote to Howard. Helen better not either.

Oh tomorrow is going to epic if all goes accordingly. And please hit the DOR button, as she started she would, if Elissa stays.

• Members

They let them sleep a whole hour. I guess they deserve it for keeping me awake.

McCrae seems commited. He started throwing out ideas in the evening after a long quiet day. McCrae and Amanda are helping Jessie study for HoH.

It really doesn't matter who wins HoH if the plan sticks for 16 more hours.

I don't think Elissa will win this entire game. She'll hopefully make it to jury if she lasts the night.

Hopefully Helen and company keep their mouths shut. Helen is just too much sometimes.

• Members

Up until tonight I did not think McCrae would vote Nick out -- but it seems like the DR convinced him it was the way to go?

Honestly either way was risky for him. He was at the bottom of the MC but he will probably go up with Amanda now if any of them get HOH.

Archived