Big Brother (Live Feeds/Other Spoilers)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It becomes a little bit clearer about why Elissa was sitting ontop of Candice in the HN room. Candice went off on Aaryn and Gina Marie for talking crap after the HoH.

Nobody believes Jessie is the rogue vote. Candice thinks Spencer. Helen does as well. Everybody thinks Spencer except maybe McCrae, Amanda and Andy whom know it was a team-effort. Spencer went up to Elissa and tells her Jessie voted her out, she told him "I do not believe that." I don't mind them blaming Spencer especially with how much he disrespects women but I wish McCrae and Amanda and Andy would take the shades off of the girls on Howard. Helen says she's going to try to get the truth about Howard and Spencer and the vote from Anthony. Anthony, meanwhile, is taking defeat better than his girl alliance.

Amanda, Andy and McCrae discussion about what 'shady f--ks' Howard and Spencer turns into a discussion about Elissa as they mention the dudes should have apologized to her instead of trying to stir the s--t pot with the vote if they really wanted to stand a chance. They discuss the fact that Elissa is continuing to win MVP because of the way she has been treated in the house. Andy tells Amanda and McCrae that Elissa should tone down her happiness a bit. She's not being OTT at all but she was so isolated before so comparatively speaking.. Amanda is like no way to Andy reflecting on the last couple of weeks. "She deserves to stomp around in her highest heels and let out her Rachelness after what she's put up with. She's our queen after all. I'll totally have her back while she does it too." McCrae and Andy both smile and nod in agreement.

Aaryn and Kaitlin are talking sh-t about everybody. A lot of moments of irony.

Gina Marie had a 3 hour funeral for Nick. People were trying to be nice and not laugh.

You go Jessie. Aaryn and Kaitlin are bullying Jessie big-time. They're positive that her (and Elissa) are the ones being portrayed badly on television: Elissa will never find work again and Jessie's being portrayed as the house slut. Jessie calls them on lying about other people and being fake. She pshaws their indignation about her vote reflecting on how they treated her. Jessie tells them whatever crap they have to say about Elissa, at least she's a person who has respect for other people unlike them. Judd comes in and saves the day. Andy, Elissa and Judd comfort her in the bathroom. Judd was thisclose to punching Anthony.

Anthony and his b--tches are currently harassing Jessie and Candice (they flipped her bed over and were talking ghetto lingo to her) in their bedroom after taking quick leave from Helen's HoH opening. Wow, I spoke too soon on Anthony handling defeat well. Candice wants Howard to go in that room with her as they've been sleeping together recently but he's all like "they know how to push the right buttons and I'll end up losing it and I don't want to do that." I don't know what to think of Howard. He's probably avoiding it more for game reasons than for actual anger. Candice is so pissed off right now about all the racism they've faced in this house. She's thisclose to punching a bitch. I'm not going to question Howard's sincerity in this situation. This is really sad. Hopefully CBS will show some of it.

• Members

This is hilarious.

It still doesn't touch moments like the Jesse funeral, anytime michelle cried, the who wants cake fight, or Rachel crying in the bushes. But it's up there! Omg.

I'm laughing at people on twitter and boards debating ver who to vote for MVP as if it matters tho.

• Members

Definitely.

The Candice and Howard stuff is really intense. It's at the point that CBS should do something but maybe that something is just helping the other side take them down one by one before jury. Aaryn is definitely next: it's either going to be by the hand of CBS or by a vote.

• Members

I think the only thing production can do aside from help Helen and co get them all out is start giving them penalty noms/votes/restrict food. But again, that line is a messy one and where is it drawn? Is it only racist remarks? Is it all anti gay, misogynistic remarks? Is it case by case and if it is is there a way for that to be fair?

I feel for Howard and Candice.

I can't believe Helen wants to welcome GM into their alliance.

• Members

A lot of racism, a lot of misogyny, a lot of gay mocking and a lot of bullying in general. None of it is acceptable at the rate and degree it's being done here.

It's past due to be giving them punishments beyond possibly helping along eliminations. They should be on slop for the remainder of their stays.

Andy spelled out the Howard and Spencer situation to Helen. She's very dense though and he may have only hit cement.

• Members
Love the gif.

McCrae made her ass shut-up and walk out too. Andy is standing up to Jeremy too.

Candice is still being suspicious of Jessie and the vote, pfft. Stop being a hater Candice - unless it's to the former HoH gang minus Jessie.

Archived