Big Brother (Live Feeds/Other Spoilers)

• Members

I read that Amanda or GM were cheating too. I guess it makes sense.

I wish they didn't always distrust Candice. No one ever doubts Helen or Andy, but Candice is apparently a constant question mark. Elissa seems to be one of the few who has a relationship with her.

I don't see Elissa winning if she stays. I think she would make jury at best. Mostly I'd just like to see some of the worst people in the house taken out. The others currently aligned to keep Elissa will break apart soon enough.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If they talked to her more she might have a better relationship with them. It sounds like she has a lot of problems with Amanda.

I think she will still vote Nick out but I wonder if she will be blamed for the vote. McCrae keeps saying Jessie and Candice might be a bad vote. I think he's setting them up and doesn't actually plan to get rid of Nick.

If that is his plan I wish he'd tell the camera, so I'd know not to hope.

• Members

Helen, in her infinite game wisdom, decided to essentially tell Spencer, then Gina Marie and Nick, that Nick is leaving. This likely ruins the blindside - by the time voting is done I will be surprised if anyone doesn't know Nick is going. The only bright spot of this is that it seems to have made Spencer want to vote Nick out. While I don't want he and Howard to get on the "good" side (as Spencer is disgusting and Howard's comments about dog fighting and his telling Aeryn that she's not racist, it's all on Candice, really have made me dislike him), I do want to make sure there are enough locked votes to evict Nick.

I just hope there will still be some big drama and that someone with a brain wins HOH. And that Gina Marie and Jeremy humiliate themselves on national TV.

• Members

I want a few others gone first but I don't want her around much longer. She seems to think she's a great player but this type of stuff will backfire soon enough. Even now I think that Nick may end up staying. I just don't know. I mean, if Spencer and Howard now push this and McCrae has to get Nick out, that's good, but that wasn't her intent. She just stumbled into it. And essentially tipping off GM and Nick. I hope they didn't see it.

Andy seemed a little bothered by her telling them.

• Members

Ugh, McCrae is so wishy-washy and overly clever. I think he's so anxious about Howard and Spencer joining the plan that he may end up evicting Elissa after all.

I hope Nick still goes but I'm not expecting it.

I just hope someone I like wins HOH and MVP.

• Members

I am confident in McCrae's vote for Nick -- he was telling Spencer that because if Spencer is truthful about flipping, Nick still goes. If Spencer was lying and feeling out McCrae's vote, McCrae was covered. McCrae telling Spencer he still wanted Elissa out covered him no matter what.

• Members

I hope there's a surprise double eviction and Helen's big mouth leaves tonight. She thinks she's so smart when she's the total opposite. She's got to subconsciously hate Elissa to do the things she "accidentally" does to her.

Helen took out a good bit of the fun from tonight. Spencer and Howard along with town bully Anthony could have easily just harassed Jessie and McCrae (plus Amanda) to voting their way. They still can. Now McCrae isn't as in to the plan since the whole house is along for the ride. Who knows what damage that could cause? McCrae should tell Spencer and Howard he's voting with the boys and they have the votes if he wants to be entertained and add to our entertainment. They had a solid group, not too big and not too small, and Helen decided to recruit the enemies without asking the rest of the group. The boys would have had to scatter after the vote. Why couldn't she wait a few hours.

• Members

In summary:

The vote tonight will likely be 8 to 3 to evict Nick unless something major happens while the cameras are off. That went from a possible 11 to 0 vote to evict Elissa.

Earlier in the week, McCrae told Amanda that if Jessie flipped he would vote to keep Elissa as Amanda never understood why they weren't sticking with the original plan to use Elissa to take out the other side. Elissa was able to flip Jessie to her side two nights ago. Judd has been keeping Jessie company to ensure she stays on their side (+ he has a mad crush on her). Jessie's the girl that will drop to peer pressure so that was necessary.

McCrae flipped to keep Elissa within 24 hours of Jessie flipping.

Helen blabbers everything to everybody. Most of the past 2-3 days people thought she was just being fooled as everybody was lying to everybody's face about their votes. She managed to convince Howard and Spencer that Elissa had the votes today. Spencer and Howard have decided to flip as well.

Anthony, Aaryn and Kait are the only people not in on this. Nick isn't in on it either. Nick's still being Mr. Cocky-pants.

So the big question tonight is will Anthony blow up big time or not after this vote? If he blows up will he hit someone? Will he reveal the alliance or try to salvage?

HoH may not matter but you can never tell with this house. It's a roller-coaster every week because they're almost always gaming while they're being hateful. HoH only really means the HoH is safe. Andy was helping Elissa, Helen and Candice study for HoH. That was cute. Andy and McCrae did a happy dance in anticipation of tonight. McCrae is lying poorly to Nick's face.

The fish are on now with about 3 hours to eviction.

• Members

The feeds came back on a while ago.

Amanda and McCrae were laughing at the spot Howard and Spencer have themselves in. Howard and Spencer are sweating it out, lol.

Andy was having girl talk with Elissa and Jessie. He tells them he's sorry about anything that happened before. He said it makes him feel like to cry, in a good way, how everything is working out. He said his favorite part of the game so far was seeing Jessie leave the other side because he knew she wasn't one of them. He said he doesn't care who wins, he just wants the good people to make it far. He saw the way the "cool" kids were treating both of them and it took everything in him not to say something. Elissa and Jesse proceeded to hug it out. They both apologized if they said anything to offend the other in the past and agree that it's a new chapter for them.

I don't see how Andy is not going to win this next HoH. He's Jedi training everybody on his team. I won't underestimate Anthony though in terms of winning games.

Archived