Big Brother (Live Feeds/Other Spoilers)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nick's speech was more awkward than Elissa's last speech and more high-pitched than Rachel's (from any season). Not easy to accomplish. He was such a poor Dan-wannabe.

I bet money Howard's going to go to that Bible and say he voted to evict Nick. I want to like him but he doesn't make it easy.

• Members

Helen and Candice are blaming Jessie for the vote not being 8 to 3. Bitches, get a grip...

Helen says she'll figure out who it is. She'll probably blame Elissa by the end of the week although its not at all possible, lol.

Hopefully Helen lets Elissa and Candice lodge in her HoH room.

• Members

In grand Big Brother tradition, once the minority becomes the majority they become total douches.

The BB tropes never fail to repeat themselves... and I love it.

I actually feel awful for Ginamarie right now this is really horrible.

• Members

Elissa is sitting in Candice's lap (Candice is resting her head on Elissa's chest, lol) while Helen is exercising or dancing, lol. Aw go moms + Candice. Jessie's there too. They're in the HN room. Hopefully these girls treat Jessie right.

They're talking about not being bullies like Jeremy/Aaryn and their crowd. Jessie doesn't think anything will stop the other crowd from acting like douchebags,

Candice is still upset about what happened after HoH. Upset about a lot of Aaryn's comments. Aaryn must have said something about roaches.

ETA:

Spencer is trying to throw Jessie under the bus. Jessie told Jeremy she'd vote Elissa out right before the show came on because he was bullying her. She didn't. I really hope the girls believe her or my opinion of them is going to drop a little bit there.

Howard is trying to throw it on Jessie, too. What a punk. Hopefully Howard, Spencer and Aaryn are on the block this week (Jeremy for the backdoor).

• Members

Andy, Amanda and McCrae are for surz that Jessie didn't go back on her word and see how transparent H/S are being. They think Howard and Spencer are complete punks for doing what they're doing. McCrae is really pissed. He mentioned wanting them out. I think they're planning to make sure it doesn't do too much damage. They need to talk to Candice who for once is being the stupid one. She's more than a bit snowed by Howard.

Archived