Big Brother (Live Feeds/Other Spoilers)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lAAoTwwth3U

I was watching BBAD and Candice was saying Kenya's "Gone with the Wind fabulous" lines to Elissa and some of the others. I guess that line will be around for a while.

I think Candice feels alone in there, because while other people in there may say they're upset about racism, they are also somewhat blase about it at times, since it doesn't affect them. Candice is affected by it, and as far as she knows Howard is too (she doesn't know what Howard has said to Aeryn about how she's not racist and it's Candice's fault). I think she just feels alone. She and Amanda also seem to have some personality conflicts, and Amanda is with a bigger alliance.

As of now Elissa and Candice seem to be at the bottom of that 7 group. I hope something might change.

• Members

Candice/Elissa/Helen/Judd are basically the real alliance. They brought in McC/Amdana and Jesse. The four of them seem pretty solid and know it. The problem is going to be that Candice has a bond with Howard and Helen always comes back to spencer. And the group will tore of Elissa getting MVP week in and out (production would be wise to throw it to someone else at some point IMO). Once they get down to only having 3 ppl from the other side to put up this alliance will crumble with who goes up as a pawn arguments. If that does t happen before.

Someone mentioned putting Howard and spencer up first and I think that's this groups best bet.

• Members

I have a feeling Helen might get it this week.

Do Judd and Candice interact that much?

Candice can be somewhat distant, I get that, but the thought of her being at the bottom and booted by that group before someone like, say, Kaitlyn, gives me the hives. I know her loyalty to Howard is a blind spot, but I hope she might branch out and he won't drag her down. I don't see her working with Amanda or Jessie but maybe she can find something.

Aaryn is toxic and Jeremy is a very dangerous player (because he's good at faking and charming), but I kind of want Spencer out next. I do think he will woo Helen back in time.

The plan Howard had to pin a stray vote was a good idea, but I'm not sure why he told anyone about his vote. Maybe he wanted to make sure Aaryn/Jeremy/GM/Kaitlyn didn't trash him, but that's giving them ammo.

• Members

Judd/Candice interact quite a bit. Less now that he's got Jesse but he literally babysat Jesse the past two days making sure nobody got her to flip back so that's why. The two of the, usually have either a lot of brief talks or one or two long talks a day I've found but it's rarely on the feeds so far because they seemed boring I guess. They talk both game and life tho and Judd has defended her a few times as well. He seems tighter with her and Helen than Elissa but the four banded together because the three girls were outcasts and the aryan nation just never have Judd any thought.

He called GM and aaryn trash last night for the way they were acting and treated Candice and Jesse. It was great.

• Members

I am not minding McCrae and Amanda as much lately (although Amanda's selective truth-telling annoys me somewhat) but I'm not sure how I'd feel with those two/Helen/Judd/Andy. I'd rather see Candice in there somewhere. I just feel like at this point she's gone through such crap and has few places to turn. Perhaps she will bond with them a little more. I think she has good game instincts, just nowhere to put them. Yet she and Elissa both seem like early jurors (at best) at this moment.

That group will have to splinter soon and some of the people in the MC + hos group will benefit from that, like Kailtyn (if she stays), or one of Howard/Spencer.

• Members

I'd bet on Judd staying as loyal as he can to Candice/Elissa/Helen. He'd turn if there were no chance in saving them tho - and he should.

I can't see Judd/Jesse/McC/Amanda teaming up. Two couples? It'd be a disaster.

I'd love to see Elissa gona before jury. I just don't see it happening.

I think that Helen's alliance is gonna push howard too hard on her. If I were hoh I'd put up Howard and Spenecr honestly. Have Elissa put up jerm. Whoever comes down aaryn or kait go up. GM is such a mess I'd leave her for now.

• Members

He didn't even kiss her.

She's just embarrassing. She has real problems. I think she's one of those people who may harm herself once she is off the show. I worry for her.

They'd be better off not even mentioning Howard to Helen in terms of nominations, as bulldozing her isn't going to work, and I don't think she is going to nominate a minority.

One of the things that bothers me about Aeryn is that I have a feeling she's going to get a ton of work and sympathy after she leaves BB. She is good-looking, even if she's a nasty person, and many will see her as a victim. I just hope she never shows up on anything I watch.

If Jessie keeps standing up for herself I'm going to start liking her more.

• Members

I think your underestimating the hatred she is getting. I think it'll die down and she may land a few gigs but that's it. And I'm sure some company looking for press only might hire her but that's it. No real agency is going to pick her up.

Jesse is basically porcha. She laid low until she needed to star playing. It's a good tactic IMO.

• Members

I think Porsche was more game-savvy than Jessie but I do see some similarity.

In the first week, Jeremy wiped his ass with Elissa's cap. BB cleaned the cap and made him apologize. I don't think he told her how bad it was though.

• Members

People think McCrae told her about the Moving Company.

Jeremy told her about the MC and also told her that Howard voted Elissa out (bad idea for Howard to let Jeremy know that).

Apparently Candice was in the HOH shower at the time. Did she overhear or does she still not know?

Archived