AMC: Tuesday, May 14, 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't know if I would want Angie and David as a couple or not. I like Jangie. I've liked them since they came back in 08 and I was introduced to them. But, there's something slightly hot about the idea of Angie with forbidden fruit known as Dr. Dangerous Dave.

The whole town would be talking. Imagine the looks on the faces of people.

But, if they do that storyline. I want it done after Tad comes back to town. Because, I would kill to see his reaction. LMAO.

• Members

To this I'll just add: Amen.

I always feel like lightning is going to strike me when I use that word about something so not of the holy like an internet posting, lol.

I never heard Angie claim she was an upstanding moral forgiving saint.

There are two reasons I wouldn't go too far with Angie and David. The first reason is because it would probably ruin the interesting dynamic. Sex kills (figuratively), lol. The second reason is that the African American population in underrepresented on daytime and primetime. If Angie was going to leave Jesse for a man or leave Jesse and eventually go to another man, I'd want it to be to a black man. Unfortunately, that is more of an oddity on television than having a black woman hook up with a white man. I hate the race talk and I'm not trying to preach. It's just an opinion.

• Members

Jane as Erica bought the hospital from Greenlee. Jane was never turned in thanks to Erica so the hospital remained in Erica's name. David blackmailed or manipulated Erica into getting some control over the hospital. There was, of course, Kendall shooting him for blackmail and in terms of manipulation David teased Erica about having an undead loved one of hers in his possession. David or/and Erica own that hospital.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBGtE86y_xg

This reminds me, back when we were going through Erica's history with stabbings, I totally forgot that Erica also stabbed David.

• Members

Yes! And yet oddly enough, despite that, when Bianca said she was with Marissa, Erica's main issue was that Marissa was Krystal's daughter ('Do I wish it was someone other than Krystal's daughter? Sure, but we'll just hope that apple fell far, far from the trampy tree.'). Even Bianca commented that she thought Erica would have more of a problem with David, and Erica blew it off and said, "David and I manage to co-exist" - and this was AFTER he let Jane keep her locked up in that prison and AFTER Erica stabbed David!

Those two have a very intricate, very soapy relationship!

Archived