AMC: Tuesday, May 14, 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Susan Lucci is an Emmy winner and an ambassador to the Italian, Swedish, and French races. Agnes Nixon created the iconic character of Erica Kane which Susan played for more than 40 years.

Hey, at least I'm mixing it up a bit. :lol:

• Members

Until I saw award-winning Darnell Williams and Debbi Morgan portray African-American role models Jesse and Angela Hubbard, I didn't even know I was African-American. I looked at my self and said, "Damn, I'm Black".

• Members

They know what they're doing with David/Angie/Jesse. Great show today. Loved the club stuff as well.

Really good work from Eric Nelsen. I thought he was going to go for the booze, like his dad. I hope those layers continue to peek out.

• Members

They didn't do that for white characters of any age either when you really think about it at least in the realm of the last decade. Thoughtful? Sensible? Complex emotional?

Indeed. Zero interest between all those factors. A Kane woman should always make herself center of a triangle, too.

If 2.0 is really having no issue throwing Z/K out that bus and if appearances are accurate they don't appear to be having an issue, they should have beyond no problem throwing the phantom "fan favorite" R/G out that bus. That being likely comes with a lot of benefits. It's a huge weight off the show in general (when/if R/G return) because between Kendall being baptized their press agent (after being run over herself) and their potential romantic interests - which they worked much better with - having to be run over with no hope in sight, it was really painful.

• Members

I think when people like Erica, or Kendall or even Greenlee (someday) come back for longer stints

it needs to be an event. They need to be forces of their own reckoning, not part of a couple. They have that ability to tear up the town solo.

I think the role they have Zach in now works and I potentially could like him with Lea. I don't care about the supercouple and frankly Zach hadn't deserved Kendall in years. I like him being alone and humble, or rather, humble and without her.

• Members

I didn't think I was genetically capable of liking Zach but I'm enjoying him so far. It's amazing what can happen now that the Frons Alpha Dog Syndrome has been removed from the show. He's so much more tolerable now that he isn't swinging his dick all over Pine Valley.

• Members

Not. Nice upstanding moral Angie and throwing herself all away, weak Angie. A black woman kicking out a black man and then going for a white man, well typical stereotyping and bash Black men which will never solve race relations ever.

Then Angie will not be the upstanding moral forgiving saint that she claims she is. She will lose all credibility for sure.

Archived