• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The show works way better as a combined thing for both shows. 2 was just so much fluff and I was fast fowarding both to the previews. It was cool to see how they switch over from AMC to OL sets but some of the other segments this week were not exactly riveting (craft services really?). I'm even getting used to Leslie and her hair. And Colby sighting in the previews- finally!

I would love to go to 3 eps a week instead of/in addition to MORE but I hope they wouldn't just do AMC to keep with one show per day because the numbers are slightly better. The alternating weeks thing sounds good and would work just fine for everyone here but might be hard for some of the more confused viewers. I could see the FB complaints now.

• Members

This idea sounds good. Offer viewers an alternating episode with OLTL, More, AMC, More and combine the Friday MORE episodes with an extra new original episode to viewers to speed up the pace of storylines/add more characters/ just be a little faster with storylines. These 2 a week w/the Friday show is dragging, to say the least.

• Members

yeah I noticed that part... I also love how he said that Jack DOES view Todd as his father deep down inside and will eventually accept it. also loved him talking about helping with repairing part of the Jersey Shore after Sandy..

overall I liked the episode, not just b/c Andrew was in it.. but wow.. all that food.. they sure as well not at ABC anymore

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

It's too bad that as these shows found their niche, they were combined together. The solo OLTL and AMC episodes seemed to have far more content pertaining to the shows, instead of tangents about love life or fashion. I agree with those who said the extras should have had their names listed, but I still liked the extras segment, along with the behind the scenes segment with the producer who came from GL (I think she was a producer?). The interviews with Kelli Missal and JVD were good, especially JVD's interview where he talked about his soap history and joining OLTL. The viewer questions continue to be pointless, although I got a good laugh when that person actually asked Kelli if she now knows not to take drugs because of Dani.

Leslie Miller is stiff and robotic but I don't think she's that bad. At least she doesn't embarrass herself, like most of those covering this genre.

I was wondering just how many scenes in the previews have not aired onscreen?

Archived