• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The previews are a trip. Lookin' good, though I am too busy with a deadline at the moment to watch Wednesday and Thursday's shows yet.

I totally wasn't looking at A.J.'s ass in those jeans. In case anyone was wondering.

• Members

The host said we keep seeing the scene of Cara and David's steamy sex scene. Huh? That was only in the first episode. Girl, are YOU watching the show?

So we also learn that Cara had a

That guy who Skyped in with Bob Woods looked creepy

• Members

The More Episodes are really coming along and I enjoy all the BTS info. I think they are improved by combining the two shows since there is so much crossover between the two shows BTS. I've always thought this would be a great idea since so any soap fans are so hungry for more information and I will not be at all surprised if some of the network soaps don't develop their own similar models.

• Members

Just saw this morning show. Yes, the Skype guy looked a little creepy. Nobody like Asa Buchanan/Phil Carey. Played his part brilliantly. Soap Net is continuing to show AMC and this week it is the introduction of Cara to the canvas of PV. Cara and Jake were married during the Doctors Without Borders era. Cara cheated on Jake. Griffin is treating David at PV Hospital. It is interesting to see how Cara and Griffin were brought on to PV and see where their characters are today, in comparison.

Greenlee is back with Ryan and filed for divorce from David while David is laying in the hospital. Greenlee's take on David is that he saved her life (she married him for awhile) but at the end of the ABC run she saw him as human but she could never forgive him for the things he did. Contrast that with Angie's take on David. She is more forgiving than Greenlee because while both Greenlee and Angie see David as human, Greenlee draws the line and never forgets the things that David did which she can"t forgive. It would be great to bring back Rebecca Budig to have a confrontation with Angie over David, to see both of them in contrasting differences over David. David saved Greenlee's life and he restored Angie's eyesight. Greenlee reminding Angie of all the things David did and hurting not only the people of PV but also the Hubbard family too.

So Soap Net is continuing on with AMC currently. Just comparing the way the writers wrote for the characters back then and currently writing the same characters today.

These MORE shows could be every other week, bi-monthly and maybe add episodes for AMC and OLTL in alternating weeks. More episodes and less of MORE.

• Members

I actually like the More episodes... it's great to see interviews with the actors, plus some of the behind the scene crews as well. The BTS crews are one of the backbones for both shows, and it's finally nice to get a face to go along with the name in the credits.

I'm surprised that LH and RW were this week.. I thought AT was suppose to be interviewed.. maybe next friday?

Archived