• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

From past interviews, others have said that Julia B. is very goofy, giggly in real life - and that she can also jump in lightening speed from her own persona to Brooke's skin, so much so that it gives some of the other actors' whiplash. That is what I got from most of the interview - the rest with her seeming lost, at least to me, was more about Cady taking the lead in answering the questions.

• Members

In addition to this, Eric "Nelson," and the OLTL logo being shown during the hair/makeup segment, at the every end they gave the wrong e-mail address for comments; it read "Moreamc@theonelinenetwork.com". Also, shouldn't they post the exact Facebook page and Twitter/Skype handles on screen?

But, agreed, this week was much better and more snappily paced, and it helped to trim the fat by editing the cast interview segment with Debbi and Eric instead of letting the long segments play out as they did last week with Vincent, Denyse, and Ginger Smith.

• Members

While this didn't have as many obvious gaffes as this week's More AMC, there were a couple: the domain name error in the comment e-mail address ("Moreoltl@theonelinenetwork.com") was repeated here; and on the closed captions, during the segment on the premiere event, they identified JWoww as "Lozano," as in Florencia. That said, a step in the right direction for the format of the show.

• Members

When Darnell and Debbi made an appearance on The Monique Show, when they came out the audience stood up and gave them a rousing applause. During the interview, again they got a huge applause when talking about Agnes Nixon and AMC giving them a someone that would represent them and be role models for since there had not been that EVER in Daytime drama history. So, yes, I agree that AA did not exist in Soaps before Angie and Jesse as role models and positive influence in the AA community.

The AA community looks at Angie and Jesse as role models, and Daytime equal opposite to the Primetime Cliff and Claire Huxtable on the Cosby Show. and they want it to forever and ever be that way. Something that the AA community can look up to as role models.

Darnell and Debbi know their responsibility and the weight it carries and gladly accept that in a wonderful way. Both of them are grateful to Agnes Nixon and AMC for their roles and the role models that the AA community has welcomed into open arms. They want their Angie and Jesse and that has been since Day 1. Their appearance on The Monique show is solid proof of that. That high value is significant to the AA community, overall.

• Members

Yeah. It's not very tight. Yet. But the improvement from week one to week two gives hope that it will continue to improve so I'm good for now. It's obviously filler, primarily to cut costs and it won't interest everyone, but I enjoy the behind the scenes stuff and think the concept is solid.

• Members

I did like her one episode she wrote, though I did like that she talks to the actors about the character they play. However, it worries me that she said that Robin Strasser had better ideas for her character then she could have imagined... hmmmm.

What is the story on jessica Klein?

Archived