• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And this is how you introduce a brand new character, start them out in the background.. and support for other people's stories. Their reactions and actions as support in established characters stories helps paint a picture of who they are.

Once viewers are used to them, then start to explore their backstory on screen.

I like Celia, but I feel that the show is rushing her and Pete. I want to know more about Celia since she does give off a Jane Eyre vibe.. but I think having her in scenes with Brooke is a good first step in tying her to the show. Then once she is fleshed out, then move forward with her and Pete. Even though Pete was on before, we don't know much about him.. how he went from geeky chem dude to hot shot techie dude.

I will say that Ginger Smith seems like a no nonsense boss, and I think the show needs that right now. She doesn't seem a type that would give in, without a fight.. so Frons wouldn't have had her as EP if the show was still on ABC.

• Members

Ginger Smith should've been AMC's EP when it was on the network. JHC was a friend of Frons which is the only reason she went to AMC in the first place. Frons had to cancel Port Charles so he gave JHC another job and she was allowed to continue to fail year after year after year. Say what I will about Jean Dadario Burke, she at least grew up on this show the way Ginger Smith did. JHC was GH bred which is why, after Wendy Riche was fired from both GH & PC, she became the EP of Port Charles... where she was supervising producer. So, I have no doubt that Ginger Smith is taking her job seriously. She has a show, staff and cast that she's come to know and love for years to protect.

• Members

Burke's AMC was largely uninspired (though she was there for Bianca's coming out and that short Nixon period)--and Iw as disappointed because I thought her work at Loving and The City was innovative but showed respect for the genre. But I'm not surprised that Frons dumped her very early on in his run and replaced her with JHC--who was obviously a complete yes man to Frons (I guess the only real positive I can say for her is the cast seemed to like her?)

• Members

I LIVE FOR DEBBI! "Listen, if that big guitar didn't cover everything, WOW!"

The editors need to get it together. They spelled Eric's name wrong! It's "Nelsen" not "Nelson"

There was an Erica Kane shout out & trivia wub.png cool.png

Cady McClain & Julia Barr were also interviewed in between shooting a scene. Good stuff. Cady says they have an intense story coming up that will knock our socks off.

They talked to some hair/makeup people. The head hair guy demonstrated some of his work on Sal (Cassandra). Sal was looking like she didn't want to be bothered. LOL.

OMG. They showed some previews for next week. Looks good!

I would say it's worth the watch!

Archived