• Webmaster

I'm presuming you're being sarcastic...

Hulu AND Hulu Plus have commercials. iTunes does not. A viewer on iTunes will be thinking this show is dumb as hell when Leslie keeps talking about "more after the break."

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It was a bit too much recap of old stuff for me (and stuff we saw in the promos), probably because it's the first week. The interviews were fine. But the swimsuit crap... huh? What in the hell was that? They at least should've had the OL ladies modeling them. KDP, FL, MA. That would've been cool.

• Members

You know, they'll figure that mess out over time and either improve the show or put another episode on Fridays. I can put up with it (or ignore it) for now - I'm putting it on out of brand loyalty at the moment for fear of hurting the numbers.

• Members

The segment with Lucky Magazine was totally a paid, sponsored segment that I doubt will go away. Whatever makes them a little money and can keep the shows on air longer, I suppose.

Liked seeing a snippet of the new scene with Matthew and Destiny when Rob was talking. Looks good!

• Members

It wasn't bad, I ff through the swimsuit stuff. I probably would have paid more attention to it if you had some of the OLTL ladies modeling the swim suits. I'd like to have some never seen footage, bloopers, or previews for the following week over ad placement.

• Members

I understand that the fashion/swimwear stuff is product placement, perhaps in future installments.. they could find more natural ways to incorporate that into the recap show.

I did like the interview portion with Erika, Rob, and Jennifer P. I like that we get a face and voice to the EP position. I'd love if they devote more time to the interviews/recaps.. even a teaser scene from the next weeks batch of episodes.

I do like the idea of perhaps having the OLTL stars perhaps model the clothes/swimwear... or even a segment showing how you can do your makeup like one of the characters/actresses.

Archived