• Members

I am comparing the recap shows to the special features portions of movies on DVD/BluRay

I think the swimsuit part would've been suitable for the summertime, when there are actual swimsuits shown, also they should've had the actors model in them

I would love to see bloopers, more of behind the scenes, interviews with the entire cast, little featurettes like "How is it like being a 'Manning', 'Buchanan' and 'Cramer', audio commentary of episodes, deleted scenes, storyboards, inside the writers' room

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The most interesting thing I found about the show was that it was produced by Peacock Productions--as in NBC, complete with the logo. I want to know the big story behind that (and kind of an amusing twist to the knife to ABC)...

• Members

As much of a stretch as it was to have the relationship expert on the AMC show, there was at least some attempt to make it relate to the show. The swimsuit bit was really WTF. As mentioned, it would've made more sense to have some of the actresses model, or at the very least have Laura Harrier be one of the models; would've been a nice segue for a little background piece on her, being one of the newbies and all. See, that would be a better segment--"meet the new cast members" profiles, and then, for instance, use one such thing spotlighting LH to then segue into her modeling hot swimsuit fashions from Lucky magazine...

Overall, the most interesting thing I found about the More shows was that they're produced by Peacock Productions--as in NBC, complete with the logo. I want to know the big story behind that (and kind of an amusing twist to the knife to ABC)...

Archived