• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hopefully maybe if this gets more successful they can add a Friday show as well. I liked the producing segment. Was it me or did anyone get Jennifer pepperman seems like a very serious boss? U can she's a tough one she barely smiled throughout and u can tell she expects a lot. Did anyone get that?

• Webmaster

Definitely got that. I think Jennifer Pepperman is doing a wonderful job and a tough boss is definitely needed from an EP, not a watered down EP like I personally feel the EP's at ABC are/were.

• Members

So Ginger talks about some core characters returning, but she cannot say who. We already know Alicia Minshew is at least going to pop in every now and again so she cannot be referring to her. I hope she is alluding to Erica, at least for her to make cameos every now again. I mean of course I want her leading story, but I understand if due to her other stuff she cannot.

I would also like to think that Celia is tied to some character either on the canvas, or a legacy character being brought back into the fold.....

• Members

I think it'd be awesome if Jane turned out to be someone from David's past. Who knows? Maybe David could debunk her whole "I dropped out of college to travel with the band" backstory.

• Members

I'm in Canada, and have access to neither Hulu nor FX Canada, so I have been unable to watch my favorite shows. The first episodes were uploaded to youtube, but quickly deleted before I had the chance to see them. If anyone else is in the same position, or has any ideas for a desperate and disappointed would-be viewer (LOL), please send me a PM. Thanks.

• Members
oh god I hope so. It would be so much more fun if she were really an evil mastermind. If the show hadn't jumped 3 years in the timeline a perfect crossover opportunity would be if Jane's Addiction were really a front and she was using it to funnel drugs into Llanview

• Members

It was five years just fyi haha...but OMG I love this idea, Jane is really Dani's hookup. But seriously, Heather sort of hinted there may be more than meets the eye with Jane so I'm keeping my fingers firmly crossed for evil Jane.

Archived