• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This weeks More AMC ep is up icon1.gif

Julia Barr & Robert Scott Wilson were interviewed, as well as Sal Stowers and Jordan Lane/Denyse Tontz (together in their dressing room). Some of the tech/set direction crew was also spotlighted. Good episode with some interesting insight into things.

The preview for next weeks episodes was awesome, I LMAO'd hard at Angie's line which I will not spoil tongue.png

http://www.hulu.com/watch/491048

OT: To my Tiffany "New York" Pollard fans, have y'all seen that "I Love New York" ad on Hulu? I was shocked when I saw that, I had no idea they put old eps on there! Yes! :lol: :lol: :D

• Members

FNnUYJ5.jpg
Agnes Created, God Fearing, African American Queen of all Goddesses, Most Beloved, Emmy Award Winning Ho

7ukMNqF.jpg
GILF Ho

HyxPZ5v.jpg
Big Mouth Ho

fSnEsU1.jpg
Uptight Ho

BpMnQZA.jpg
Dumpster Ho (it just fits)

qtCdOyr.jpg
Undercover Ho

amc0516131.jpg

Kentucky Fried Hos (aka Marissa and Babe reincarnated and aged 20 years)

rUh5U8m.jpg?1
Runaway Ho

• Members

Well this episode was taped before the episode schedule change... so now it will probably be till September LOL

I'm fascinated by the story, but I'll be even more fascinated once Cassandra is rescued/saved.. and has to live with the aftermath of what she went through. I guess Dixie is a therapist so I expect some therapy with her, and maybe Cassandra will not trust men in the slightest.. so I could see her turning to Bianca, or another female character.. and confusing what she feels for love. At least, that is how I would write it.

Archived