• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It wasn't me, my dear. I have no desire to Skype in. I'm still creeped out someone I never met made an 8 minute video about me over a tweet. I'm good on being in the public eye for now.

It's on my twitter. I'm not being mysterious.

• Members

I thoroughly enjoyed this MORE episode icon1.gif Linsday Hartley was a total doll. LOL @ her comments about Vincent and the steamy love scene. I also loved getting that insight from the casting & prop departments! Cool!

...WHERE THE F-CK IS KENDALL THO?? WHERE?? IVE WAITED WAY TOO LONG! I NEED A GLIMPSE ALREADY DAMNIT. GOD. sad.png

• Members

Was the creepy guy with the dog really John? He was a mess. I watched this show for the previews and it is TERRIBLE. The host is just as bad as it gets. It reminds me of an infomercial. We have all these internet talk shows that are more entertaining. I honestly feel Daytime Confidential could put together a more interesting half-hour behind the scenes show. This is GARBAGE. They need to look at something like Watch What Happens Live and have two guests for the entire half hour and do segments and have people call in. Transform one of the sets for the talk show. This is just unwatchable IMO.

• Members
I love it. I think it was more interesting than quite a few episodes of at least one of the network soaps in recent weeks. Bob Woods moved me to tears. I could listen to him talk about Phil Carey and his relationships with other castmates and his history on my favorite show every week.

Have you listened to a DC Podcast?

Can't wait to see your Skype when your favorite show adopts a similar program to save some bucks. Please be sure to let us all know when you make your debut.

• Members

That's kind of what they did for week one, with three guests taking Twitter/FB/Skype questions for most of the episode. Not for nothing did that last only a week as it really dragged (and that's not counting the "lifestyle" segment the week one Mores had)

• Members

They could get the actors to take turns hosting the thing. The actors can read copy and certainly know more about blocking and such. They could take question, do behind the scenes, and perhaps do some other things like bloopers.

Archived