• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Liked today's segment with the casting director talking about casting Rob and Laura and how much heat they had during their test together. I already thought the younger set would be mixing it up but glad to see the show clearly isn't married to the idea of certain couples (Matt/Dani and Jeff/Des) no matter what the way ABC often was.

Also I always get a kick out of seeing Snoop talk about how he loves the show.

• Members

The show said Andrew T would be on the next More, but was this before PP decided to combine More into one show? In a way, this makes sense and would cut down on cost if you do one More show. Will they have one actor from AMC and one actor from OLTL in each episode... or will More focus on OLTL one week and AMC the following week?

Will be curious about how More will be set up starting next Friday.

• Members

I thought today was much better. I enjoyed the information about the extras. I loved the info from the casting director. I liked the review and the use of clips to highlight what happened this week. And the sneak peaks for next week were intriguing without spoiling too much. I don't like the viewer Q&A.

• Members

I wish they had put the name of the extras on screen when they interviewed them. That was a bit annoying...if you speak to someone tell us who they are. The review could have been slightly more linear. The Q&A part with the fan was awkward, though they tend to be. The other questions though from the host were okay.

• Members

Whenever I see the (GREAT!) Friday Ho posts, this always plays in my head--one of my fave regular soap score music cues of all time,... (it was played on this show whenever any of the young female characters did something skanky... which was often)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://swf.tubechop.com/tubechop.swf?vurl=Lx5vRXe1hHg&start=5.48&end=30.16&cid=1198043"></param><embed'>http://swf.tubechop.com/tubechop.swf?vurl=Lx5vRXe1hHg&start=5.48&end=30.16&cid=1198043"></param><embed src="http://swf.tubechop.com/tubechop.swf?vurl=Lx5vRXe1hHg&start=5.48&end=30.16&cid=1198043" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

• Members

I noticed from the BTS with the singer - Chandler Media Group aka "CM" logo, Talk Tempo (wonder who will be the host), and The Red Carpet, which is either a new restaurant or restaurant/plus bar (it was also in the blueprints).

Archived