• Members

I would not mind Cam as a host(he is pretty good at it) and would even be ok with Ryan coming back as long as it was recurring(so he did not eat the show alive) but I think rotating cast members(where most take a turn at it) would be a neat way to go.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And for such a short show with BOTH shows now shoved together, of course, they need to completely drop the pointless "coming up next" little scene recaps before commercials. Such a waste of time. Not that today's episode wasn't THRILLING!

Cassadine, Andrew is single and ready to mingle and his love CAN be bought! ;)

I liked the brief thing whatshername who plays Celia said about how she sees the Shadow Man whenever she thinks about falling in love or is with Petey--I never really connected that, so obviously it has something to do with abuse or something in her past that scares her about getting too close (OK, I did guess that part.)

It was neat seeing how they transform the sets from AMC to OLTL but wanted to see more of that (Pete has a nice loft.) The food thing was ridiculous--you can sure tell they're happy to be getting good food now. The previews looked ok, but I was disappointed they showed us one for AMC that we already saw in Wednesday's previews--then again with only 50 minutes a week of the show, maybe I wanna see as few clips as possible.

The Skype fan interviews remain as illuminating as ever though that guy from Texas with the weird accent was kinda cute (yes that's how exciting I found the questions.) Oh and Destiny has a really nice apartment in Manhattan--I'll imagine that's modelling money (nice billboard) and not from OLTL...

• Members

90% of the time I only watch that [!@#$%^&*] by FFing to the next week previews at the end, unless there's an interview or feature that really interests me.

Make it a Hulu exclusive and give us the Friday back to a real episode.

Archived