GH 50: Discussion for the Month of April - May 3, 2013

• Members
Yep your comment just occurred to me just as Epip acts as Patrick's mother while Felix serves the same purpose for Sabrina...neither has a life outside of this although they did a little something somethin with Epip Stan was her son storyline and when he died, same thing with Felix' little storyline with his crush on Milo...

and yes Agron and Nasir are an extremely interesting couple!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Of course Johnny's exit is to push story for Morgan and Sonny/Connie whistling.jpg I wonder if he still has scenes coming up with LLC or if those were scrapped.

He mentioned something about Sonny having Kristina's community service transferred, maybe she's back in school?

• Members

I tried to watch. Saw a lot of it. Wasn't that thrilled. Missed some. Thoughts are a bit all over the place.

I saw Carly all drunk and AJ harassing her and vice versa. Sabrina and Felix all comfy in Patrick's house with Emma. Felix had a dirty line, I believe, that I quite liked, about Patrick getting 'something wet'. But I was barely paying attention.

TJ looks to be tossed aside for Rafe again. Sam seemed to be an extra, per the norm (not that I'm complaining). Danny is cute. That's about all I got. Sam of course propped Rafe a bit.

I think that's all I really remember. I was pretty tired (been up since 3:30ish) so I was starting to zonk out in between my fast forwarding through the dreck.

I also think I'm confusing Friday and Monday's episodes. They're blurring together for me. I'd love PP to get their hands on GH but they'd just keep Ron and Frank. Maybe they'd be better off a network? They seem to have pretty free reign so I doubt it. They really had such potential as a creative team at times. I wish the show was more tight and focused. It's just too all over the place and there's such a lack of depth. I don't feel anything for these people, really. (Well, I'm quite liking AJ, Liz, sometimes Carly, Bobbie and Lucy for the most part -- and Monica --, Felicia/Mac are nice to see, and I'm kinda not hating on Liz/Nik like I thought I would. Tracy needs to stop screeching about the relish. I kinda hate what they're doing with Tracy, TBH).

I'm a broken record with this but the scriptwriters are TERRIBLE. I think swapping them out would be wise. Talented script writers could make this show at least feel less of a mess balance wise and give us some good scenes. DAYS' plots may be lacking big time, but the day to day episodes are usually very entertaining and tight, when the right script-writers are used (they have a few not-so-great ones and the difference is clear as day).

I'm disappointed just because, even though they lost me a LOT of times on their OLTL, I think they could have honestly done well with GH if they took it as serious as they say they do. It feels like they're going through the motions and things must be so taped out of order and it shows.

Archived