GH 50: Discussion for the Month of April - May 3, 2013

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
November means he will have been here for at least a year. He's black so he should consider himself lucky enough to be around that long. But he at least gets to make the ultimate sacrifice and save Saint Sabrina Santiago's life on his way out so its all good.

• Members

He trips over his lines. I have a really hard time when he and Britt and Sabrina are around each other. I never would have called Jason Thompson a very good actor until this story, but damn, that he's resisted committing harikiri in the middle of a scene makes me want to declare a national holiday in his honor.

• Members

I like Felix in general but the obsession with Sabine is really bothering him. And what was that line "What is she doing hhere" when he saw Britta in Patrick's home. Isn't she still a doctor at the same hospital he works as a nurse? Are all the nurses at GH crazy and unprofessional? I hate the way he talks to Britta, after all she didn't rape Patty from what I remember and he needs to get over the Sabine madness since they have become a very unlikeable duo.

Ugly clumsy Sabine was much nicer than Confident Sabine, who switched personalities after she shaved her legs for the first time.

Archived