GH 50: Discussion for the Month of April - May 3, 2013

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Did anyone notice this from Toups

With OLTL/AMC returning, the SON staff has decided that daily episode threads will be used for both soaps - threads should be created the day of the episode.

GH will now be weekly - threads should be created on Sundays.

DAYS/Y&R/B&B will remain monthly - threads should be created the day before the 1st.

We'll see how this goes. Things can change down the road.

Welcome back, OLTL and AMC!

• Members

Even though Ellie is totally wrong for what's she's doing, I can't wait for her to expose Maxie for the liar that she is.

Ever since the Nurses Ball, I really have grown to love Britt. She's obviously not going to have the abortion.

Why can't Connie just leave town? If she "can't" be with Sonny, what's keeping her there? Writers seem desperate to make KS work and she's not. She was kinda fun as alter Connie but this new Connie is boring. Olivia, STFU. Another bitch that needs to leave town.

So over AJ & Liz. Nik & Liz. wub.png But TC needs to stop walking and laying around with his shirt off!

Still not sure whether I like ER as new Lulu but this story sucks and Dante is annoying. No wonder she ran away.

• Members

A breath of fresh air! What Maxie's doing is horrible, however what Ellie's doing is just as horrible. However, unlike some, you can admit it plainly.

Somewhere within this argument it was being twisted into Ellie being justified for doing this all because Maxie is lying. No! Ellie is NOT justified to enter another woman's gynecological records. Especially since Maxie's "secret" has nothing to do with Ellie whatsoever! Yes, WE know Maxie is carrying Ellie's boyfriend's baby, but Ellie doesn't know that. She's just prying into something that, as far as she knows, has NOTHING to do with her. She's being spiteful.

Archived