GH 50: Discussion for the Month of April - May 3, 2013

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The friendship with Sabrina is fine, but they are not investing any time in Felix. So far he is every stereotype you could think of in regards to a black gay man. He knows fashion, does hair, is a huge gossip, sassy as hell and only forges friendships with women. Outside of this, Felix has done nothing. Can't wait til we get Drag Night At Rogelios's with Felix headlining. Just you wait!

And I actually think he works better with Carly than Sabrina. With Sabrina, it's so obvious that we should not care about this guy and he only serves as her cheerleader.

• Members

See, I don't think he's bad. He's just too OTT selling Sabrina. It's ridiculous!

Anna and Duke? PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!

Patty is a mess and whomever said these nurses have taken over his life, is so on point. He needs to man up and get back to banging nurses in the linen closets!

• Members

Many viewers' worst fears about Felix seem to have been confirmed, and that's what hurts me. For once, I wanted GH to rise above the audience's low expectations and give them a character whom they couldn't help but love in spite of all the stereotypes. I should have known better.

• Members

Many of us were lambasted months ago for calling that loser, Craptini, out on his garbage. He created this huge controversy over Felix in his head and went to the press to pat himself on the back for the groundbreaking character that is Felix Dupre(sp). Piece of sh!t!

Don't you remember "Ode to Carlivati"? There was a thread dedicated to his wonderfulness over giving us a gay character.

At least we are vindicated :)

Archived