GH 50: Discussion for the Month of April - May 3, 2013

• Members

:lol: at Carlivati throwing Milo into major story, simply because he has a body. (His face is very.... unfortunate)

:lol: :lol: :lol: at Rafe and Molly. The story is downright offensive and all I can do is :rolleyes: at the heavy-handed and low-key racist writing.

I really cannot believe I used to be a huge fan of his (pre-2010; during the last 6 months of OLTL)

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

AMC and OLTL make GH look horrid...Not that it didn't look bad to begin with. But now with AMC/OLTL back and in great shape. GH looks like a two headed 1000 pound slob that lives in it's mom's basement.

I'm only trying because my fave will be back soon. And, if they destroy him or he leaves. I'm done for GOOD.

Only thing I'm paying attn to on my DVR of today's show is Sonny. Sonny's becoming my second favorite male character. And, I never thought that would happen.

• Members

He looks like the anchorman on the Muppets. Or a sliding board.

I wonder if Rafe and Molly have a big following. I don't like the actress who plays Molly, and Rafe is basically another of the assembly line "Cartini" twinks with his mouth hanging open.

But I'm talking about this while I still haven't worked up the courage to watch AMC/OLTL yet, so clearly something interests me.

• Members

While I think Sean and LW could have set the entire set on fire because the chemistry was like that, that greyhound is coming for AJ! I totally see a pregnancy coming from this, but I don't think Carly will carry to term.

It looks like they are setting up Carly being in the middle of the Q brothers again.

• Members

I'm with the rest of you. Milo? FRon did this on OLTL. Put a bunch of 7th tier characters on front burner to save money and that was a clusterfuck in itself!

Milo?! The best thing about NewLu and Milo was Max Giambetti! God! I love that man. He is just so big and handsome! I'd rather he get this airtime than that dumb ass looking brother of his!

They will be tuning right back out in a few weeks!

• Members

Ron does have a history of "upgrading" characters who are basically just extras or very very rare comic relief and making them leading characters. I never thought if it was a cost thing or not... But in a way I suppose that shoul dbe applauded as more organic than how he introduces most new characters--the problem is it tends to be characters who really only *worked* as extras on the show.

• Members

GH is a hot mess.

Rafe is so dull. They really love bland actors.

HP sucks. Molly is already an irritating character and her acting makes it worse.

Milo and Max shouldn't be frontburner. They were never anything more than glorifed dayplayers for a reason. And Milo's body doesnt amaze me attached to a face like that.

NuLu sucks.

Morgan is an online gambling addict really?

So what exactly happenedn to Kristina? She got a minority sendoff. Just vanished without mention.

• Members

Krissy got a mention. Johnny told Konnie in passing that Sonny got Krissy transferred because Sonny learned she was spending time with Johnny in the prison. He didn't pull strings because she was WORKING IN MALE ONLY MAXIMUM SECURITY PRISON but because she was hanging with Johnny, SOMEONE WHO MIGHT BE USEFUL GIVEN HER SURROUNDINGS!

Lawd have mercy!

Archived