GH 50: Discussion for the Month of April - May 3, 2013

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Today's episode presented to you by R. Kelly.

“Shh, shh, quiet
Hurry up and get in the closet”
She said, “Don’t you make a sound
Or some s**t is going down”
I said, “Why don’t I just go out the window?”
“Yes, except for one thing, we on the 5th floor”
“S**t think, s**t think, s**t quick, put me in the closet”
And now I’m in this darkest closet, tryin’ to figure out
Just how I’m gonna get my crazy ass up out this house

LMAO. That's what Carly/AJ/Monica reminded me of.

• Members

November was a really good month, and I finally saw potential with FRon. Sadly, they balked and decided to take the easy route - repetitive trash!

Monica has been missing for far too long and I'm glad she's back. A little creepy with AJ, but considering how AJ loves to screw up, I kind of get it. Carly and Monica are super good together!

• Members

Monica and Carly wub.pngwub.png

Max Giambettie wub.png

AJ, that greyhound is coming!

I think Laura has that shirt in about 26 different colors. Time to retire all of them!

Even on ff, Maxie and Red are painful as hell!

Really bad story for Nulu. Huge mistake and so damn repetitive. The first thing an amnesiac does is hit a bar, find a man and said man/Dumbo falls for her. So played out. Milo just looks so damn dumb. He could walk around naked, and I would not care.

• Members

She always thought about Lucky during the previous storyline w/Nik I mean she was banging him but Nik wanted to take it up a notch and she was on the Lucky chant...Luckythis, Luckythat that was the problem for me with NiZ she wouldn't get off the Lucky train

IA I am pleased with the writing for her in this much more fairer than before and I'm hoping this time her character growth sticks and they not bring her back down to ground zero. As for yet another triangle/quad for Liz, I'd rather not only because that's all she's gotten for nearly ten years...back to back but mostly she doesn't get written well in them unless Ron does something different than Frons/Guza

she may not get the dialog she needs and unless she can be written to go toe to toe with Carly why bother me with it? That seems to be all Ron knows revolving door (insta) triangles...Liz has come a long way since Carly's "little girl" days so for her to stand in one spot with little to no dialog while Carly rolls and snaps her head and bark at her I'd rather take a pass

Archived